Semi-Fascism in America

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Re: Semi-Fascism in America

Post by Hawkeye »

Capitalist corporations do weird things.
Especially when they're under heavy pressure from the governing left.

What do they call it, consequence culture?
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Hawkeye wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:46 pm

I think they generally call it a business model strategy which includes public relations, and responsibility to investors and shareholders.

The wonderful thing is that if investors disagree with how the company is handling itself, they can always vote with their dollars, and move their money to Truth Social.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:58 pm
moronic screed
Kathy Griffin isn't a democrat politician. She's a moron who was criticized by the "Left" for that idiotic stunt. Few people even know who this woman is.

Nice try. Republican legislators have been supporting and even calling for violence since Trump took office. You're semi-fascists and no amount of whataboutism is ever going to change that.

Kathy Griffin loses CNN deal after photos with fake severed Trump head

Celebs slam Kathy Griffin bloody Trump photo
kg1.jpg
kg1.jpg (38.9 KiB) Viewed 367 times
kg2.jpg
kg2.jpg (38.54 KiB) Viewed 367 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:46 pm

The financial crisis under W Bush had nothing to do with "governing left." Bush was President for eight years and he and his daddy worked overtime deregulating the industry until the chickens finally came home to roost. Even Alan Greenspan had to admit the market wasn't that efficient nor would it regulate itself.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

^ Murder the Media. January 6th guys. Totally not fascists.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Needs a book-burning bonfire in this Trumpian photo to go with the gallows
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Speaking of semi-fascists. Do you remember this guy?

Sentenced to 75 days in the clink. by the way, he was wearing an SS t-shirt underneath the hoodie.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Hawkeye wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:58 pm
moronic screed
You should consider a future in Republican politics. Do you have any pet projects you would like to see built (such as a monument to the unknown optometrist) at the University of Southern Mississippi?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace