Freedom of the Press... and Murder

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: Freedom of the Press... and Murder

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:16 pm
Dr. Exiled wrote:
Nevertheless, it isn't a case of a Democrat Party failing because he was a Democrat. That's too simplistic of an assessment of what went on.
I was mainly pointing out that the news would have pointed out his political party if he were Republican whether it had anything to do with the case or not.
Both linked articles, one of which is hyper-liberal, note his political party. Stop being silly.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:31 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:16 pm
Dr. Exiled wrote:

I was mainly pointing out that the news would have pointed out his political party if he were Republican whether it had anything to do with the case or not.
Both linked articles, one of which is hyper-liberal, note his political party. Stop being silly.

It’s even immediately visible to all readers here without having to click any links, considering that the excerpt you included in your second post clearly mentions it.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:38 pm
It’s even immediately visible to all readers here without having to click any links, considering that the excerpt you included in your second post clearly mentions it.
I went ahead and added a little emphasis to the post, that was literally just above Ajax's, in order to help him out.