I found the perfect school for your kids

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: I found the perfect school for your kids

Post by ajax18 »

or possibly a teacher bragging unrealistically. in any case, the school is right to investigate.
They're not going to find anything. Perhaps the establishment RINO republican patrons will be satisfied with a paid vacation for Ms. Norris now as long as she promises not to go on any more dates with James O'Keefe.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:02 pm
The Veritas journalist asked Norris for her thoughts on potentially having a man, dressed as a woman, get paid by the school to speak in front of children …
Can it be this fellow? He’s great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVH0gZO5lq0

The link takes you to a brief vid of one of his history lessons. Fair warning, though - there are a couple of F-bombs, and he is looking a bit ‘draggy’ here, so hide your young’uns.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

I wonder what's worse. Having a biased teacher at a private school for young adults or having a biased teacher at a public elementary school where her salary is being paid for by you the taxpayer? Down here in Woodstock Georgia the teachers don't need to sting operations to figure out what views they hold or push. They gladly wear their biases right on their sleeves because they just assume everyone in town is on Team Trump. All you have to do is listen to the crap your nine year old tells you about what he learned from school about the great and wonderful President Donald Trump, and then watch how his teacher posts Biden's "I did that" stickers all over her Facebook wall. Maybe Ajax/Hawkeye can explain for us why my third grader last year was told by his teacher than Biden stole the election? He's good with that because indoctrination is his thing.

However, project veritas cannot be trusted any farther than you can throw it. As most of us already know, including ajax/hawkeye, it has a record of dishonestly editing videos top push its own agenda. It is basically all it lives for these days. But Ajax/Hawkeye doesn't care about credibility. He only cares about whining about these idiotic culture wars that his preferred propaganda sites keep getting him riled up over.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:56 pm
… the ideology and methods of their teacher staff is best kept under wraps when a school wants a healthy bottom line.

From your article:
Norris: They went to the women’s rights marches after Trump. They went to all the gun -- the March for our Lives. It’s fun, too, because if they do march out of school -- because sometimes it’s a political protest, and so we don’t actually give them the grace period, but we do. We don’t punish them, but if they do it, then they have to serve detention, and then during detention we talk about social justice. We do much more education there.
I’m not sure how a teacher or school can keep their ideology ‘under wraps’ if the students are accepting it to the point of participating in marches or protests. Do the parents actually not know when their kids are taking part in such things?
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:18 pm
I’m not sure how a teacher or school can keep their ideology ‘under wraps’ if the students are accepting it to the point of participating in marches or protests. Do the parents actually not know when their kids are taking part in such things?
The problem isn't that this was being done through subversion. The problem is that all of the establishment RINOs at the school likely know about it, and turn a blind eye. The problem is no longer the teacher, or the school, but with conservatives that aren't MAGA authoritarians.

You've got to learn to keep up.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Hawkeye,

If you're having issues with public schools, find a nearby charter school. There's some drawbacks and it will be more work to keep up with their homework, but lots of benefits. Probably as good as the 60k schools minus connecting with rich parents as Res pointed out.
Snazzip
Sunbeam

Post by Snazzip »

Goats were one of the first animals to be tamed by humans and were being herded 9,000 years ago.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:38 am
All you have to do is listen to the crap your nine year old tells you about what he learned from school about the great and wonderful President Donald Trump, and then watch how his teacher posts Biden's "I did that" stickers all over her Facebook wall. Maybe Ajax/Hawkeye can explain for us why my third grader last year was told by his teacher than Biden stole the election? He's good with that because indoctrination is his thing.
In 2016, one of my daughter's high school teachers told the class that if she found out any of them were against Trump, they would fail her class.

I gave my daughter permission to stop listening to her, because that teacher's obviously damned retarded.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.