New Conservative Led Report on Election Fraud

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

New Conservative Led Report on Election Fraud

Post by Gunnar »

New Conservative-Led Report Debunks Every Single Trump Claim Of Election Fraud
A new conservative report shows that there is "absolutely no evidence of widespread fraud" in the 2020 election, and debunks "each and every" one of former President Donald Trump's false claims. The authors of the report, conservative lawyers and judges, are urging the GOP to "cease obsessing over the results of the 2020 election," and hoping their work helps re-instill trust in our institutions. Former federal judge Thomas Griffith and Republican elections lawyer Ben Ginsberg join Morning Joe to discuss their report, "Lost, Not Stolen: The Conservative Case That Trump Lost And Biden Won the 2020 President Election."
It's nice to know that there still are honest conservatives, besides Adam Kinsinger and Liz Cheney, who care more about reality than about merely maintaining and augmenting their own power and wealth. I admire them more than I do some Democrats. For example: if, say, Adam Kinzinger and Joe Manchin, were both running against each other in an election I was qualified to vote in, I would probably vote for Kinzinger. Though I don't agree with some of his more conservative positions, I regard him as an honest man. I don't have a lot of trust in Joe Manchin. He is too much of a tool of selfish corporate interests.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: New Conservative Led Report on Election Fraud

Post by Res Ipsa »

he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.