Leaks, Leaks, Leaks and More Leaks from the ABC's

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Leaks, Leaks, Leaks and More Leaks from the ABC's

Post by Binger »

Leaks from the the Supreme Court, leaks from the DOJ, leaks from the FBI and the leaks go on and on and on.

Washington Post should get its own agency for their leaks from anonymous sources department. And the people that believe all these leaks should have their own Indian Restaurant so they can put the Naan in QAnon and Blue Anon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... afficking/

Sad that people still believe everything that leaks.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Re: Leaks, Leaks, Leaks and More Leaks from the ABC's

Post by Hawkeye »

Isn't it odd that only information convenient to Democrats is ever leaked by the FBI to the mainstream media?

It's kind of obvious why the DOJ waited 500+ days to retrieve these "dangerous" document from Mar a Lago. They were fishing for Midterm election dirt to leak to the press. I hope voters refuse to allow this election to be about Donald Trump and insist on this election being about the economic results of Democrat policy that we are experiencing.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:43 pm
Isn't it odd that only information convenient to Democrats is ever leaked by the FBI to the mainstream media?

It's kind of obvious why the DOJ waited 500+ days to retrieve these "dangerous" document from Mar a Lago. They were fishing for Midterm election dirt to leak to the press. I hope voters refuse to allow this election to be about Donald Trump and insist on this election being about the economic results of Democrat policy that we are experiencing.
Even if that were true (which is extremely unlikely), that does not make the "dirt" and evidence uncovered against Trump any less credible or damaging. Trump foolishly, inadvertently and repeatedly incriminates himself by many of his sometimes mutually contradictory statements and claims. Over and over again he often proves to be his own worst enemy and witness against himself, much to the frustration and dismay of his own lawyers!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:41 pm
Sad that people still believe everything that leaks.
Interesting given the current reporting is also based on leaked information. Yet...viewtopic.php?p=2802654#p2802654
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Hawkeye wrote:

How is leaking that the government is unlikely to prosecute Matt Gaetz "convenient" to democrats? :roll: :roll:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:24 pm
Hawkeye wrote:

How is leaking that the government is unlikely to prosecute Matt Gaetz "convenient" to democrats? :roll: :roll:
How was leaking that the government was likely to prosecute Matt Gaetz "convenient" to democrats? :roll: :roll:

The leak now is just an attempt to unwind the damage that is done, both to Gaetz and the ABC's. Make no mistake though, Gaetz is just one guy. The could kill him or put him in Guantanamo and it would never do as much damage as what the agencies have done to themselves with this filthy crap.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Gunnar wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:05 pm
Hawkeye wrote:

Even if that were true (which is extremely unlikely), that does not make the "dirt" and evidence uncovered against Trump any less credible or damaging. Trump foolishly, inadvertently and repeatedly incriminates himself by many of his sometimes mutually contradictory statements and claims. Over and over again he often proves to be his own worst enemy and witness against himself, much to the frustration and dismay of his own lawyers!
So what! Democrats should have to run on the kind of economy their policies resulted in, not Donald Trump.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Now look at that. Joe Biden and I agree!!!!!!

"I sure in hell don't think we should be funding the FBI either."

https://Twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... r2MVgnIkfg