Political Jokes

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Political Jokes

Post by Gunnar »

I'm not sure if the following precisely fits the definition of a political joke, but I don't know where else to put it and I don't feel like starting a whole new thread over it:
Victor J. Cano
1 day ago
Vladimir Putin consulted with a fortune teller. He asked:
“How long will I live?”
The psychic replied: “I cannot tell that but I do know you will die on a Ukrainian holiday.”
“Which holiday?” Putin asked.
“Whichever day you die will be a Ukrainian holiday.”
Found as a comment to Hear what CNN reporter noticed about crowd watching Putin's speech
Russian President Vladimir Putin said four occupied Ukrainian regions will become part of Russia “forever,” during his Kremlin speech that announced the illegal annexations. CNN’s Matthew Chance and Nick Paton Walsh react to Putin’s speech.
The utter lack of joy or enthusiasm expressed in the faces of the audience was clearly evident. I can't help but wonder if Putin realizes or cares what a pariah he has made of himself in the eyes of most of the world or how he will almost certainly be regarded with ridicule and contempt for many generations to come, even by his fellow Russians. I don't think it terribly unlikely that the date of his death may even become a Russian holiday in the not too distant future.
Last edited by Gunnar on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Putin goes to the best fortune teller in Russia and asks her: "how does the war end?"
She replies: "You're in a car driving down the street, streets are filled with jubilant people, everyone's cheering and waving - "

"Am I waving back?" asks Putin.

"No. It's a closed casket."

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100216453274
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Atlantic Lover
Nursery

Post by Atlantic Lover »

Moderators, why was my muffins joke removed? It has vanished.
Atlantic Lover
Nursery

Post by Atlantic Lover »

I just saw that my muffin joke was moved to different forum. Why?