Donald Trump: Vice Jesus?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Donald Trump: Vice Jesus?

Post by MeDotOrg »

The following was posted on Truth Social, and ReTruthed by Trump himself:

Which brings me to a question: Trump has always said that Lincoln was our greatest President. Why isn't Lincoln Vice Jesus? Or does the role of Vice Jesus fall to living persons that may or may not be the President of the United States?

These are confusing times, and I look to Truth Social to point the way to the Ultimate Realty©.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Moksha
God

Re: Donald Trump: Vice Jesus?

Post by Moksha »

Most Republicans would still vote for Trump even if he were serving a sentence in federal prison. They would plan a prison break and try to smuggle him out in a caravan of pickup trucks flying the confederate flag.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

I saw a reference to a book and proposal that when Jesus spoke of the son of man he did not mean himself but someone to come later... Must be Donald Trump . I do not know why. It seems overblown. I sometimes think of the number of a man as applicable for Trump but that is overblown as well so I will not spell it out.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

huckelberry wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 am
I saw a reference to a book and proposal that when Jesus spoke of the son of man he did not mean himself but someone to come later... Must be Donald Trump . I do not know why. It seems overblown. I sometimes think of the number of a man as applicable for Trump but that is overblown as well so I will not spell it out.

I believe this is it.

https://www.amazon.com/President-Donald ... 1977249752
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

Baptized in the name of trump. Totally normal…

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwi ... _term=link
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

But Trump is getting eclipsed by Q. Last time I checked the Q board, Trump had some critics, and some were speaking of him as if he was good enough to prepare the way for Q instead of Q preparing the way for Trump. As I understand, many of his followers at his rallies are getting smacked down by security for doing the Q wwg1 sign.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

Brack wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:11 am
huckelberry wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 am

I believe this is it.

https://www.amazon.com/President-Donald ... 1977249752
Thanks, Brack. I was wondering how far down this goes. I'm wondering if Stormy Daniels is like Vice Mary Magdalene.

Anyway, from Amazon, the blurb about the book:
During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."
Remember when Donald Trump was on Howard Stern talking about his "Sexual Vietnam" of dodging Venereal Disease? I wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten if you predicted he would become a symbol of Christian prophesy as "the Son of Man"?
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

That so many people regard Trump in a religious light shows just how obviously made up and screwed up religion really is.

Trump and religion are for people to get their inner idiot on. Folks love themselves some good ol' fashioned stupid.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Some Q followers realize that Putin is higher on their scale of reverence than Trump:

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace