"Where's Jackie?"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlantic Lover
Nursery

"Where's Jackie?"

Post by Atlantic Lover »

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/28/us/p ... orski.html

While delivering a speech on Wednesday, our Commander and Chief looked in the audience for deceased Republican representative Jackie Walorski, then asking, "Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?" Even more disturbing, Biden was confused about Jackie's absence and didn't understand why she didn't attend the event.

I could cut Biden some slack if Jackie passed away years ago and he possibly forgot, but Jackie died less than two months ago. He knew she passed away. He put out a statement after she died.

Is it time for President Biden to take a cognitive test? With everything that's going on in the world we need a President with the ability to make correct decisions.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: "Where's Jackie?"

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I’m ok with him taking a cognitive test. What test would you have him take to restore confidence in yourself that he’s fine to be President?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

It's hard to take people seriously that Biden is on the mental decline when they are the same people who have no problem with a complete “F” up like Trump.

I'll suggest we address Biden's "mental acuity" as soon as we take that crap seriously and wrap Trump in a straight jacket, commit him to an institution and pump him full of drugs.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:46 pm
I’m ok with him taking a cognitive test. What test would you have him take to restore confidence in yourself that he’s fine to be the President?

- Doc
A test with one question: "Do you support Donald J. Trump as your Lord and Savior and Q as Father God?"
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Regular (monthly?) cognitive and psyche exams should probably be standard practice for the presidency. It'd likely be a nice additional to representatives as well.

The majority of Biden’s gaffes strike me as likely stemming from his stutter (making fun of disabilities is all the rage). Some of these recent ones though, combined with his age, likely warrant an ounce of covfefe.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:38 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:46 pm
I’m ok with him taking a cognitive test. What test would you have him take to restore confidence in yourself that he’s fine to be the President?

- Doc
A test with one question: "Do you support Donald J. Trump as your Lord and Savior and Q as Father God?"
It’s crazy to me that people haven’t figured out Q was a straight up troll.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Regular (monthly?) cognitive and psyche exams should probably be standard practice for the presidency. It'd likely be a nice additional to representatives as well...
Agreed.