Board Issue

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Board Issue

Post by Kishkumen »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:24 pm
I'm not sure it's a trend, Reverend, as opposed to a clash of personalities.
Alas, not everyone is going to like me. LOL. It just catches me off guard when I get this degree of reaction.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to
explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Alas
Nursery

Post by Alas »

My guess, it is because some people cannot stand moderators. I have seen it on a few discussion boards. They are just 3 year olds who hate their mommy, and moderators represent mommy.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:26 pm
That helps explain why my macaroni necklace I gave you for Christmas didn't seem to go over so well.
Or it could explain why the emperor's noodle is hard.

Even old posters with a new sock puppet need to go with the flow.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Alas wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:45 pm
My guess, it is because some people cannot stand moderators. I have seen it on a few discussion boards. They are just 3 year olds who hate their mommy, and moderators represent mommy.
Nope. Not even close.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Alas wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:45 pm
Alas, I am not a moderator, or, ahem, TG I am not a moderator!
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to
explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood