Just how stupid is Herschel?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Just how stupid is Herschel?

Post by Vēritās »

Wonder if FOX News will lambast Herschel for claiming to have Cherokee blood the way they did Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Herschel Walker Says His Grandma Was 'Full-Blood Cherokee.' His Mom Says Otherwise
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

Yeah, Ghetto mouth + uneven phonetics + illiterate idiot = very difficult reading. I'm not sure though how a writer is supposed to go about transcribing it as it comes from his mouth. Assume what he is attempting to say and spell it correctly?
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

dantana wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:36 am
Yeah, Ghetto mouth + uneven phonetics + illiterate idiot = very difficult reading. I'm not sure though how a writer is supposed to go about transcribing it as it comes from his mouth. Assume what he is attempting to say and spell it correctly?
This reminds me of the Kirtland Egyptian Papers in how different scribes transcribed the same words differently because they weren't quite sure what the hell Joseph Smith was trying to say.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:51 am

This is a guy who claimed to have graduated as HS valedictorian and in top 1% in his class at Georgia, when in fact he never even finished school. In fact, I doubt he ever could finish school. The only reason he got in in the first place was football. I played football in college and there are some really illiterate folks playing, but listening to Herschel.... he's on a totally different level of stupid.
When I was 18, I shared an apartment in Waikiki, worked in a warehouse and surfed. This is showing my age, but two of my roommates were USC students and one had a class with OJ Simpson. He said OJ was always in the back of the class, talking and joking, because OJ knew there was NO EFFING WAY he was failing that class.

I would imagine Walker had a similar experience. College football gods do not fail, nor need they learn.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Walker's campaign clarifies the pregnant cow story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7icFnN_i5E

The latest January 6th Committee hearing is now on.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

dantana wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:36 am
I tried. I concede your point.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So in his debate with Warnock, Herschel pulled out a fake badge to prove he never lied about being a cop. He also attacked Warnock for making insulin cheaper because in his mind, the answer is "people need to eat better."
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:54 pm
So in his debate with Warnock, Herschel pulled out a fake badge to prove he never lied about being a cop. He also attacked Warnock for making insulin cheaper because in his mind, the answer is "people need to eat better."
Nothing will move the needle with these people. It’s an impossible ask.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

His kid says he is a liar
His mom says he is a liar

Now we can see he is a liar when he pulls out
a fake badge on stage and claims he is a policeman...

Republicans will excuse this because they crave power (and they like liars).

Trump stole the integrity of the Republican Party. Now all they have to offer is dishonesty.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

These Herschel Walker ads are so dishonest and stupid it is just unbelievable. Many of the ads amount to flat out lies about Warnock costing Georgians "billions" in tax increases for those making under $100k. WTF is that about? That is just a flat out lie, but these people know Republicans in Georgia are very dumb and will believe anything they're told.

And now Herschel Walker is on social media with the sheriff who gave him an honorary badge to "prove" it was never a prop because its a real badge. OMFG this guy is stupid.

https://Twitter.com/HerschelWalker/stat ... R58o2BOCQg

The comments are pure gold.