Pelosi's Husband Attacked in Home

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Pelosi's Husband Attacked in Home

Post by Vēritās »

By a nut job who posted conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, COVID vaccines being a hoax, and criticizing the conviction of the cop who killed George Floyd and promoting the "my Pillow" guy....

And yet Social Media is flooding with idiotic memes claiming this guy is a "Leftist."

:roll:

Of course, none of these facts are mentioned by FOX News.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Pelosi's Husband Attacked in Home

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

He appears to be a qtard:

https://heavy.com/news/david-depape/

There’s too much conspiracy theory nonsense to pare down to a quote or two. It’s worth a read.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - An intruder demanding to see U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi broke into her San Francisco home and attacked her husband with a hammer early on Friday, officials said, in an assault that stoked fears about political violence ahead of the Nov. 8 midterm elections.

Paul Pelosi, 82, was taken to a San Francisco hospital where he underwent surgery for a skull fracture and injuries to his right arm and hands, a spokesperson for the House speaker said in a statement....

The man arrested at the scene was identified as David Depape, 42. He was booked into the San Francisco County Jail on suspicion of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, battery, burglary, and other felonies, online sheriff's office records showed.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-hou ... 022-10-28/
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

This guy is obviously a mental case, but his social media posts make it perfectly clear he holds many beliefs and conspiracy theories that derive from the far Right.
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset” – the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.
None of the above mentioned by FOX for obvious reasons, yet someone with an (R) after his name gets attacked by a nutcase at a baseball game and FOX is quick to find some kind of "Bernie" link to smear the Left.

Based on his whacky political views, he appears to be a younger, less hairy version of Binger.

At the 5:00 minute mark, this guy explains the 911 call:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPGqjoPl6Q

Apparently Paul Pelosi found a stranger in his home after 2am and he manages to call 911 without the guy knowing and he was speaking indirectly to the 911 operator in "code" so the assailant wouldn't get set off by the call.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

People become dangerous when filled with the Trumpian Big Lie and QAnon nonsense.

The tipping point will happen when Fox viewers rise up in a Zombie Apocalypse, armed with hammers, heavy ordinance, and their characteristic aluminum foil hats.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:25 am
People become dangerous when filled with the Trumpian Big Lie and QAnon nonsense.

The tipping point will happen when Fox viewers rise up in a Zombie Apocalypse, armed with hammers, heavy ordinance, and their characteristic aluminum foil hats.
How dare you try to connect this with some kind of Trumpian mentality. Binger has already explained for us that this guy was Paul's gay lover, a "friend," and the cops walked in on them as they were "wrestling" which is common among men in San Francisco. Thank God FOX News didn't mention any of this man's past political remarks.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

The guy lived in a garage in Berkley and made hemp art, which does not sound like the hero of an Ayn Rand novel.

I don't think this guy was a life-long far right ideologue. Interviews with his family make it sound like he really started deteriorating in the last couple of years. When your world starts falling apart, you look for someone to blame.

But it does show how far the Trumpian zeitgeist has invaded our culture and the damage it is capable of doing.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:06 am
Moksha wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:25 am

How dare you try to connect this with some kind of Trumpian mentality. Binger has already explained for us that this guy was Paul's gay lover, a "friend," and the cops walked in on them as they were "wrestling" which is common among men in San Francisco. Thank God FOX News didn't mention any of this man's past political remarks.
Bing Bong has definitely let his mask slip lately. I believe he and David DePape would find much in common. For example:
Depape also weighed in on George Floyd, writing, “Lets get into George Floyd before I forget. What’s the difference between justice and a lynching. Justice is based upon evidence. While lynchings are based upon optics.” He claimed that Floyd was not killed by Police Officer Derek Chauvin’s knee, writing, “The autopsy showed a FATAL level of fentynal in his system and that he had died of a heart attack consistent with the symptoms he was exhibiting prior to being placed on the ground.”

He added: “The only person who is owed damages is Derek Chauvin.” Searches of the website for Pelosi, Clinton and Obama did not turn up results.

Depape also had a Facebook page where he posted conspiracy theories, but it was taken down.

According to CNN, David Depape “posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen.”

He also posted “transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly.”

One of his Facebook posts read: “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” CNN reported.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos called “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed),” reported CNN.
I suppose it’s in bad taste to disparage an octogenarian spouse of a political figure who just had his skull bashed in by a qtard, but if we’re being honest people like Bing Bong the ding dong are fantasists who relish their violent homoerotic fictions.

- posted from St. Louis, MO
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

who posted conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, COVID vaccines being a hoax, and criticizing the conviction of the cop who killed George Floyd and promoting the "my Pillow" guy
Interviews with his family make it sound like he really started deteriorating in the last couple of years.
Sounds like a typical right-winger.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:20 pm
who posted conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, COVID vaccines being a hoax, and criticizing the conviction of the cop who killed George Floyd and promoting the "my Pillow" guy
Interviews with his family make it sound like he really started deteriorating in the last couple of years.
Sounds like a typical right-winger.
Well, this morning our airport shuttle driver felt the need to complain about "crazy Biden", California, and how "all the Democrats have become communists". Like, my brother, I just want to get to the airport. It's bananas we had a Bing Bong ding dong ranting and raving in the wild. I should stop telling local yokels I'm from Utah ...

- posted from Myrtle Beach, SC Marriott Residence Inn