Interview: Casey Anthony

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Interview: Casey Anthony

Post by Jersey Girl »

A 3 part documentary that includes an on camera interview with Casey Anthony is set to air on Nov 29 on Peacock...whatever that is.

Here's the teaser. It's basically worthless but I wanted to get this up here. I have no idea if the whole 3 part doc is all interview with Casey Anthony but I suspect it goes over the case as well. It's difficult to tell.

Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies | Official Teaser | Peacock Original
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_827WwM_cg

Here's the synopsis below the video:
Synopsis: Considered one of the first “trials of the century” that polarized conversation in living rooms across America, the Casey Anthony case is one that still leaves more questions than answers. There have been several movies and documentaries made to fill in the gaps, and yet, the woman at the center of it all remains the biggest mystery. Throughout the exclusive three-part documentary series, Casey Anthony finally tells her side of the story and addresses the public that has made so many assumptions for the past 13 years.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!