FTX Scam/bankruptcy/conspiracy

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

FTX Scam/bankruptcy/conspiracy

Post by Vēritās »

I'm surprised ajax/hawkeye hasn't already spread this crap here. Breitbart, FOX, dailywire, etc have all been pushing this conspiracy that FTX was laundering money for the Democrats through Ukraine.

Right-wing outlets are pushing an unfounded conspiracy theory about collapsed cryptocurrency exchange FTX that originated from a white supremacist’s website
watersftx.jpg
watersftx.jpg (72.58 KiB) Viewed 830 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

Re: FTX Scam/bankruptcy/conspiracy

Post by canpakes »

Makes sense. Contrary to what many claim (I’m lookin’ at you, Stu), cryptocurrency isn’t generated by ‘mining rigs’. It’s actually created within sweatshops holding thousands of kidnapped Christian children who are forced to bang out math problems on old HP41 scientific calculators, with only occasional breaks to have their blood drained for adenochrome to feed to their Democrat enslavers, or to be fed only halal hummus by Islamic clerics who scream anti-American phrases at them continuously through megaphones.

That being the case, it’s easy to see that Biden has been running a secret crypto op to fund his war to destroy Christian Russia and establish a New World Athiest Islamic LGBTQ Order.

I’m not sure why Trump just doesn’t press ‘Go’ on The Storm® already, and boot Biden out of the White House today, instead of merely announcing that he’ll run in 2024. How long does he expect God will wait?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Ooops?

So much for that conspiracy theory.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ftx ... ankruptcy/
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Themis
Elder

Post by Themis »

The Ukraine connection makes me think this conspiracy probably originates with the Russians.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:08 pm
Makes sense. Contrary to what many claim (I’m lookin’ at you, Stu), cryptocurrency isn’t generated by ‘mining rigs’. It’s actually created within sweatshops holding thousands of kidnapped Christian children who are forced to bang out math problems on old HP41 scientific calculators, with only occasional breaks to have their blood drained for adenochrome to feed to their Democrat enslavers, or to be fed only halal hummus by Islamic clerics who scream anti-American phrases at them continuously through megaphones.
What? No pedophilia? ;-)

...apropos of Six Degrees of Separation, my best friend has a friend from graduate school who is the wife of a Stanford Law professor. That couple are friends with Joseph Bankman and Barbara Fried. From what I've heard (and I must stress this is hearsay), Bankman and Fried were even protesting to their friends about their innocence of what was going on. Given the beach home in the Bahamas they purchased, I doubt their veracity.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:08 pm

That being the case, it’s easy to see that Biden has been running a secret crypto opening post to fund his war to destroy Christian Russia and establish a New World Athiest Islamic LGBTQ Order.

I’m not sure why Trump just doesn’t press ‘Go’ on The Storm® already, and boot Biden out of the White House today, instead of merely announcing that he’ll run in 2024. How long does he expect God will wait?
Lol. A work of art.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:52 pm
I'm surprised ajax/hawkeye hasn't already spread this crap here. Breitbart, FOX, dailywire, etc have all been pushing this conspiracy that FTX was laundering money for the Democrats through Ukraine.

Right-wing outlets are pushing an unfounded conspiracy theory about collapsed cryptocurrency exchange FTX that originated from a white supremacist’s website

watersftx.jpg
It’s actually way more nefarious than that. On 4chan and other supremacist websites they’re pushing this:

There’s this ‘not the real Jews’ infiltration thing the supremacists push - more can be read here:

https://www.ajc.org/translatehate/Khazars

It’s a little hard to follow because there are so many swirling conspiracies on supremacist sites, each a little more involved than the last, and each one having a little crazier variation than the other. It’s just an endless cavalcade of damned crazy crap with little bits of truths mixed in to give he conspiracy an air of legitimacy.

- Doc

It’s like this:

1) FTX was a Jewish scheme to bilk the goyim out of their money in order to

2) Funnel it through Soros to the Dems in order to

3) Funnel it to the Bidens who are in league with the Jews (his kids married a bunch and his cabinet has a bunch) in order to

4) Establish a Greater Ashkenazi or Khazaria (not sure which one because I don’t give a crap) homeland controlled by ‘different’ Jews because Zelensky is a Jew or different Jew or something

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Little known fact: the claimed leader of this would-be country, Hain Khazaria, has done some work in Hollywood.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

I don't see how the mainstream media gets to continue saying that Bankman-Fried was released on $250 million bond. My question is where did he get $250 million dollars? It turns out that is also a lie put out by the district attorneys to make themselves look tough on crime. Bankman-Fried isn't the only person lying in this ponzi scheme.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:26 pm
I don't see how the mainstream media gets to continue saying that Bankman-Fried was released on $250 million bond. My question is where did he get $250 million dollars? It turns out that is also a lie put out by the district attorneys to make themselves look tough on crime. Bankman-Fried isn't the only person lying in this ponzi scheme.
Do you honestly, as a damned “adult”, not understand how a bond and bail works?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.