ajax18 wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:26 pm
Relationships suck. I'm grateful to have my kids but honestly if I didn't believe in eternity or the gospel as most of you don't I'd steer clear of women. I wouldn't even recommend whoremongering. It's not worth it. Enjoy your freedom and your time to pursue your hobbies and passions. When you get in a relationship your life is not your own anymore. And with the advent of no fault divorce marriage is no more of a committment than cohabitation. Count your blessings. Relationships with even the prettiest women (on the surface) are often miserable as evidenced by the fact that 70% if them don't last.
Your idea of finding a latter day saint woman to marry is opening you up to a real shitstorm and would be a terrible mistake as a nonbeliever. I can tell you right now that you have a much better chance of finding an attractive women outside the lds church than within it. That anyone who doesn't believe in the lds church would look to find a mate who is an active believing TBM is just downright crazy. You're not going to find that and if you do, you're going to wish you didn't.
And Doubting Thomas, I think the latina path is a lot better idea for you than an lds singles ward if you're set on getting into a relationship. I'm just saying that most people realize after the fact that single life was better. If you have religious reasons for taking the plunge that's one thing, but don't be fooled into thinking that being in a relationship will bring happiness. Even for Tom Brady, women can be a real thorn in a man's side.
Ok. DT, taking the above poster seriously for a moment, this is his advice born out of his personal experience:
1. A Latina is better than a Mormon woman.
2. Being single is better than being married.
3. If you decide to be in a relationship with a religious Mormon woman you will regret it.
4. Women, no matter what they bring to the table, can be a thorn in your side.
5. You should steer clear of women.
6. Whoremongering isn’t worth it (did Ajax18 whoremonger at some point?).
7. If you get into a relationship with a woman you won’t be able to pursue your hobbies or passions.
8. A pretty woman will still make you miserable (was Ajax18 ever with a pretty woman?).
9. Mormon women aren’t as pretty as non-Mormon women.
10. You’re crazy if you get with a Mormon woman.
11. You’ll regret it if you choose a Mormon woman (it bears repeating).
There you go. Advice from an og Mormon old head. No cap, fr fr.
1. Speech is aggression.
2. Every utterance has a winner or a loser.
3. Curiosity is feigned.
4. Lying is performative.
5. Stupidity is power.