The Wallaby cult challenge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: The Wallaby cult challenge

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:33 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:12 am

What do "nfts" and "nft" stand for?
Non Fungible Tokens.
Novelties Funding Treason.
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

Here are all the cards. Omg. Dude is a clown.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/com ... ame=iossmf
Xenophon
God

Post by Xenophon »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:23 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Non Fungible Tokens.
Novelties Funding Treason.
Potatoe, potahto
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:12 am
What do "nfts" and "nft" stand for?
Non Fungible Tokens.
Ahh, I see. Thank you.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:09 am
Whose actions and antics better approximate cult-like behavior, democrats or republicans?

Here is my submission of mainstream republicans engaged in cult-like behavior. I believe Eric Trump counts as a mainstream republican, correct? Later in this same video is a runner-up with Kari Lake, but this conversation between Julie Green and Eric Trump really takes the cult cake.

So my challenge to Wallaby (or Binger or anybody else on this forum who thinks the participants here who voted Biden are cult members) is to share a clip of mainstream democrats acting in a manner more cult-like than the republicans in this video clip.

My prediction? Crickets. There is no response to this.
Now that Wallaby has posted another topic on the board, this would suggest that he/she is unable to meet your challenge. As expected.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

From the Trib:
… the fine print on the website lists the company that is offering the NFTs — the oddly named NFT INT LLC — as having an address in a Park City strip mall, not far from a dry cleaner, a vape shop and an Asian bistro.

The “Suite 427″ listed for NFT INT does not appear to exist at that address. All of the businesses in the strip mall have letters to differentiate them, not numbers.

But at the end of the strip mall is a UPS Store — identified as the letter H in the chain of shops — and there are dozens of businesses in Park City and elsewhere that list their address as being in the strip mall with “Suite H” and a number, indicating they rent mailboxes at the store.

Indeed, one of the selling points UPS touts on its website is that renting a mailbox from the store lets the owner use a physical address, as opposed to just a Post Office Box number.

Here’s where this ridiculous search gets even stranger.

I was able to locate two Utah businesses registered at the address and using Suite H427. But when I contacted the owner, he said it was his mailbox but he had absolutely nothing to do with the Trump NFTs.

NFT INT isn’t registered in Utah, but appears to be registered in Delaware, which is well-known for not disclosing information about business registrants. The Twitter bio promoting the Trump NFTs says it is located in Palm Beach, Fla. And there are 20 Florida businesses that list their address as the Park City UPS Store — although many are owned by the same person.
So, Trump and his proxy are using a shell game to hide … what exactly? This is weird. Why is the person or persons behind this NFT going to such great lengths to hide who they are?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:18 pm
From the Trib:
… the fine print on the website lists the company that is offering the NFTs — the oddly named NFT INT LLC — as having an address in a Park City strip mall, not far from a dry cleaner, a vape shop and an Asian bistro.

The “Suite 427″ listed for NFT INT does not appear to exist at that address. All of the businesses in the strip mall have letters to differentiate them, not numbers.

But at the end of the strip mall is a UPS Store — identified as the letter H in the chain of shops — and there are dozens of businesses in Park City and elsewhere that list their address as being in the strip mall with “Suite H” and a number, indicating they rent mailboxes at the store.

Indeed, one of the selling points UPS touts on its website is that renting a mailbox from the store lets the owner use a physical address, as opposed to just a Post Office Box number.

Here’s where this ridiculous search gets even stranger.

I was able to locate two Utah businesses registered at the address and using Suite H427. But when I contacted the owner, he said it was his mailbox but he had absolutely nothing to do with the Trump NFTs.

NFT INT isn’t registered in Utah, but appears to be registered in Delaware, which is well-known for not disclosing information about business registrants. The Twitter bio promoting the Trump NFTs says it is located in Palm Beach, Fla. And there are 20 Florida businesses that list their address as the Park City UPS Store — although many are owned by the same person.
So, Trump and his proxy are using a shell game to hide … what exactly? This is weird. Why is the person or persons behind this NFT going to such great lengths to hide who they are?

- Doc
Kurt Eichenwald tracked it down. I'll see if i can find his Twitter thread on the subject.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Please do, this is fascinating.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

He wrote it up in his substack. Here you go: https://threats.substack.com/p/trumps-t ... t-is-worse
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:08 pm
He wrote it up in his substack. Here you go: https://threats.substack.com/p/trumps-t ... t-is-worse
Ah, the conspiracies that would run wild if'n this were someone else selling these.
Another man of sparkling character connected to the address of NFT International is former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pavlo Lazarenko...