Backing the Blue

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Backing the Blue

Post by Dr. Shades »

DaveIsHere wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:18 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:10 pm
That's right. They only pocket precious or semi-precious metals to defraud their employers. All of them.
What's worse, Pig, killing an unarmed human for no reason or stealing?
Just because there are varying degrees of douchebaggery doesn't mean you're not a douchebag.
Also, outside of jewelers, who the “F” is pocketing precious anything.
Notice that I also wrote "semi-precious."
I work with aluminum, copper, iron, steel, inconel..
Copper is a semi-precious metal. Which is why you steal it.
Not exact prescious metals, fool
Hence the prefix "semi-," just like I typed.
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:10 pm
They only falsify inventories to mask their lack of productivity. All of them.
Yeah, the customer will find out. You give them a quote and go over they'll want an itemized list of all those overages.
And you falsify the itemized list.
Meanwhile, you badge wearing cucks regularly lose/find evidence as suits you.
You watch a lot of Hollywood movies, don't you?
Only because they have no teargas and aren't required to get in the vicinity of peaceful protesters. If they did, they would.
What, the peaceful protesters are at my shop why?
I typed "aren't required to get in the vicinity of peaceful protestors." I didn't say peaceful protestors would be at your shop.

A little reading comprehension goes a long way. You should try it sometime.
I never killed an unarmed black man.
Neither have I.
I do, however, employed a one-armed African-American.
If you say so.
Your weakass would probably choke him out for EWB.
Why would the Engineers Without Borders ask me to choke him out on their behalf?
They only refuse to hire racial minorities and shun and sabotage any who manage to slip through the cracks.
Yes, because violating EO hiring is the same as profiling, stopping, and murdering people.
Like I said, just because there are varying levels of douchebaggery doesn't mean you're not a douchebag.
That's what all welders do when one of them welds a part to the wrong end. They discard the botched part and refuse to report it.
Except if one of my welds fails due to negligence I can be held criminally liable, . . .
I wrote that you "discard the botched part," I didn't write that you install the faulty part. The word "discard" is right there in plain, clear, straightforward American English. As such, reading comprehension is really something you should look into.
Are you high?
No, but the above exchange convinces me that you are.
. . . and unlike you, I don't have a department full of racist thugs to cover for me.
Neither do I. But I appreciate the fact that you watch a lot of Hollywood movies.
The body cam is to avoid liability for when someone falsely accuses the officer of touching them inappropriately or firing without cause or whatever.
Yeah, and my point still stands. None of my employees needs to do that. For “F”'ssake, you just agreed with me. Cops can't be trusted, therefore bodycams.
No, Einstein. Arrestees can't always be trusted to faithfully relate the gospel truth, therefore bodycams. I very clearly typed the words "falsely accuses," but due to your prejudices and biases you chose to read those two words as "cops can't be trusted." Oh well, you do you.
Moron...
Indeed!
Only because your employer is too cheap to spring for them. You most certainly need them, as you well know.
I am the employer. My boys and girls don't need them because they're professionals who speak up if they “F” up. They [k]no[w] it's better to own up instead of letting me or the customer find it.
They only own up to it when they "no" they're about to be caught. Just like you always covered it up when you knew you could get away with it.
If they had shot the guy you would be complaining about why they didn't calmly talk the guy into surrendering.
Spoken like a true gutless coward...
Wrong. I believe they should've gone in and neutralized the threat. But the easily-understood point is that armchair quarterbacks like yourself would've found something to complain about no matter what, just like you always do.
Just like how trusting a welder is idiocy and traitorous against one's class.
You're an idiot. Just do the needful and become a Load statistic.
Do you feel the same way about everyone whose opinion differs from yours, or are you a hypocrite?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

. I do, however, employed a one-armed African-American.
Hmmmmm... I post on MDDB and when Atlantic Mike posted there, he would also brag about employing African Americans. He also tells a wonderful story about employing a one armed roofer.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Lowrance wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:46 pm
. I do, however, employed a one-armed African-American.
Hmmmmm... I post on MDDB and when Atlantic Mike posted there, he would also brag about employing African Americans. He also tells a wonderful story about employing a one armed roofer.
We have three posters who get away with regularly using sock puppets here despite the rules against it. Why? There are theories, none of which make any sense, but it’s interesting to see the chickens come home to roost for Shades. My theory is Shades leans conservative and doesn’t mind the ‘extra’ conservative voices to balance out the liberal opinions on this board. Whatever the case may be, AM’s hostility toward Shades is ridiculous and trollish.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:23 pm
My theory is Shades leans conservative and doesn’t mind the ‘extra’ conservative voices to balance out the liberal opinions on this board.
I actually lean a little bit liberal. And I don't care about extra voices, nor do I care about balance.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:23 pm
My theory is Shades leans conservative and doesn’t mind the ‘extra’ conservative voices to balance out the liberal opinions on this board.
I actually lean a little bit liberal. And I don't care about extra voices, nor do I care about balance.
Neoliberal?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:45 pm
Neoliberal?
Slightly left-leaning Libertarian.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:46 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:45 pm
Neoliberal?
Slightly left-leaning Libertarian.
Hrm. To help conceptualize your politics, what politician or politicians would best embody your politics?

- Doc
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:13 am

Just because there are varying degrees of douchebaggery doesn't mean you're not a douchebag.
Are you seriously trying to conflate theft with murder. The two are NOT anywhere the same.

Worse, you're not even trying to deny that cops do this stuff routinely. Instead you're offering up some weaksauce "uh, other people of doing bad things too" BS as if it at all excuses police abuses.

And you falsify the itemized list.
Do you want to get sued out of existence for breach of contract, cause that's how you get sued out of existence for breach of contract. Also, that's how you go to jail.

But good job completely missing the point, which is if I commit fraud I'll go out of business and could face serious jail time. Meanwhile, a cop abused someone's civil rights or commits a crime, chances are they'll get off without a slap on the wrist, and if charges are brought out comes "qualified immunity". Only in the most egregious of circumstances will they see the inside of a courtroom, much less jail time.
You watch a lot of Hollywood movies, don't you?

Do you really want me to link the first fifty results on Google for "police evidence tampering"?

Rest of your post is the same deflecting BS, so not gonna waste time it.
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

DaveIsHere wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:54 pm
Yeah, bro, last time I checked welders don't murder unarmed people, …
Uh oh …

DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Oh got your fanclub bringing the scarecrows now. Can't answers for yourself, blaming others for y'all's crap, and trying to make equivalence fallacies.

That's a Hattrick FOUL on the ice...
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?