Backing the Blue

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Backing the Blue

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:23 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:15 am
The video of Tyre Nichols' brutal beating is very difficult to watch.

How in the ever living f**k do we allow such people to become police officers?
Affirmative action?
https://news.yahoo.com/police-chief-arr ... 20024.html

Police Chief dealing drugs popped. He’s white.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:23 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:15 am
The video of Tyre Nichols' brutal beating is very difficult to watch.

How in the ever living f**k do we allow such people to become police officers?
Affirmative action?
And the board Nazi wonders why we deny his claim of being reformed. Everything fuqing thing is about race for him.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

msnobody wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:23 pm
So sorry to hear that happened, Veritas. I don’t trust them either for reason I won’t go into here. It’s all about them protecting themselves covering their own butts, not taking into account the context of the situation, and rationally reasoning it out
What's worse maybe is the fact that paramedics are on video not even doing the minimal requirements of their job. They were likely terrified of the cops.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Memphis has the strangest looking systemic white racism I've ever seen. They look more like Obama's sons rather than sons of George Washington. Rest assured the taxpayer will be held responsible for a $20 million dollar judgment against the government to be tacked onto the national debt.
Last edited by Hawkeye on Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Tre Nichols was murder by members of the Memphis Police "Scorpion Unit."
The SCORPION unit, which stands for Street Crimes Operation to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods, was announced in October 2021 and launched a month later. It encompasses 40 officers split into four teams who patrol "high crime hotspots" throughout the city, the police department announced in November 2021.

MPD Assistant Chief Sean Jones told reporters during the launch that SCORPION officers would focus on auto thefts, gang-related crimes and drug-related crimes.
Defund this corrupt racket. In fact, I'm beginning to think virtually every cop in America needs to be fired and replaced by people who should be properly trained to deescalate and also need to meet certain bar of requirements and receive double the current pay. The entire system is so corrupt that even those cops who don't directly engage in unlawful activity are still complicit by letting it happen. They know it happens. It is covered up. Just watching how they manipulate bodycam footage by screaming lawyer instructed phrases like, "show me you hands" or "stop resisting" which ultimately serve as a get out of jail free card. If it wasn't for the aerial footage of the attack, proving there was no resisting of the arrest, these men would likely be on the streets today abusing other innocent citizens. You could tell from the video that they were doing this strictly for sport and nothing else, and they had not one ounce of humanity in them.
Last edited by Vēritās on Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:28 pm
Yes, we know they're black you racist prick. Has nothing to do with the fact that the police system in America is third world quality and needs to be dispensed with. In Brazil they have B.O.P.E which is their "elite" police clan that would go on the streets and arbitrarily murder homeless people. The "Scorpion" unite in Memphis which was started by a dumb mayor is very much the same thing. We think it doesn't happen here but it does, and you love it because the victims are almost always black people.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:57 pm
Most Americans will never come up against a worse enemy than their own government.
More specifically, STATE governments, which you as a GOP blowhard, believes need to have more power than they already do.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:28 pm
Memphis has the strangest looking systemic white racism I've ever seen.
It's systemic racism, yes. But you're too friggin stupid to understand how this is precisely that.

Seriously, what is it about Republicans today being so stupid? Their brains are so incapable of understanding the slightest of nuance. To them, systemic racism doesn't exist if we elect a Black President, or if black cops kill black people. All this dumb talk does is prove they don't understand what systemic racism is. Its like either everyone is a racist or no one is.

This "scorpion unit" which is the third world equivalent of Brazil's BOPE unit, wasn't targeting white suburbs. Never in a million years would they try this crap in my neighborhood because there are too many rich white people with local government political influence. Virtually every home has cameras monitoring the streets.

You won't give a crap about anything like the Nichol's incident until is it maybe a young blonde haired blue eyed girl that gets beaten to death.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Yes, we know they're black you racist prick. Has nothing to do with the fact that the police system in America is third world quality and needs to be dispensed with. In Brazil they have B.O.P.E which is their "elite" police clan that would go on the streets and arbitrarily murder homeless people.
Oh I agree. Memphis is third world in many respects. Have you ever lived there? If so, you might notice that no white people live inside city limits anymore.

The "Scorpion" unite in Memphis which was started by a dumb mayor is very much the same thing.
And what was the race and political party of that mayor?

We think it doesn't happen here but it does, and you love it because the victims are almost always black people.
No I just love seeing you try to blame this on Republicans and white supremacy.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:50 pm
We think it doesn't happen here but it does, and you love it because the victims are almost always black people.
No I just love seeing you try to blame this on Republicans and white supremacy.
Yeah, why is Kevin attacking your klan?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace