DocCam dating coach, Gold, Advice, LDS church

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

DocCam dating coach, Gold, Advice, LDS church

Post by doubtingthomas »

Most people are good, but only to some extent. The reality is that this world is full of butwholes. I wouldn't mind hanging out with a woman who wants to hang out with me, I try not to be a picky butwhole. What really bothers me is a lot of young women have impossible standards, but lower their standards when they older. That's mess up.

The truth is, the majority of non-Mormons and non-Mexicans are hypergamous butwholes, so I won't let religion get in my way of meeting a good person.

I met a good LDS girl, she is a perfect 10, super attractive, she is chaste and virtuous. Unfortunately, she is giving me mixed signals every time I see her in person. She is a good girl, but she ghosted me for a while, I think it's because I scared her when I shared a picture of me and my non-LDS "friend", we wanted to go to a club.

Thank goodness I might be able to fix it. If not, I am also talking to two other LDS girls. As I said, I won't let the church get in my way of meeting great people.

Feedback is welcomed.

A lot of people here became very interested in my love life when I created the Diabetes threads.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:57 am

Past conversations would be perfect. Try posting three or four with a fairly lengthy back and forth. We need a large’ish dataset set. Obviously block out names or identifying information.

- Doc

deleted
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: DocCam dating coach, LDS church, Gold

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

She’s just being nice to you because of *church*. She’s 1000% not interested. Ghost her and move on, brother.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:22 pm
She’s just being nice to you because of *church*.
She is the one who started talking to me in person and she got mad when I brought another girl friend to church. I saw it in her face.

I did move on, but why would she text me back in October weeks after I said "Hi"? and why did she accept my invitation to the club and reschedule?

I hate the mixed signals.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
She’s just being nice to you because of *church*. She’s 1000% not interested. Ghost her and move on, brother.

- Doc
I'll post Tinder conversations (people I haven't met in person) later. So I can get your feedback coach.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:34 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
She is the one who started talking to me in person and she got mad when I brought another girl friend to church. I saw it in her face.

I did move on, but why would she text me back in October weeks after I said "Hi"? and why did she accept my invitation to the club?

I hate the mixed signals.
She’s just being nice to you because of *church*. LDS girls are generally taught to be Nicetm, even at the expense of their own boundaries. Also, if she’s a smoke show she probably gets an insane amount of unwanted attention, so she’s developed a passive strategy with men she’s not interested in in order to avoid uncomfortable or dangerous interactions.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: DocCam dating coach, Gold, Advice, LDS church

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:45 pm
I understand that's likely, but it's very weird she got visibly mad, the other girl told me she was mad. And why would she reschedule a date?
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Also, if she’s a smoke show she probably gets an insane amount of unwanted attention, so she’s developed a passive strategy with men she’s not interested in in order to avoid uncomfortable or dangerous interactions.
She is super hot, I have several pictures with her, I wouldn't mind sharing one, I'll just cover our faces.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:50 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I understand that's likely, but it's very weird she got visibly mad, the other girl told me she was mad. And why would she reschedule a date?
Conflict avoidance. Mormons aren’t the best at just stating a preference if it’s potentially hurtful or offensive to the other party. They’ll be polite to you, and then talk mad crap about you behind the scene. Also, I don’t know if she got mad since I wasn’t involved, but if she did there could be many reasons, none of which will result in you dating her. Take your power back, bounce, and forget her.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Also, if she’s a smoke show she probably gets an insane amount of unwanted attention, so she’s developed a passive strategy with men she’s not interested in in order to avoid uncomfortable or dangerous interactions.
She is super hot, I have several of pictures with her, I wouldn't mind sharing one, I'll just cover our faces.
Please don’t. That’s a massive boundary crossing on your part, and something you should meditate on.

- Doc
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:59 pm
They’ll be polite to you, and then talk mad crap about you behind the scene.
That's almost everyone, not just Mormons, but I am 100% sure she's not like that. The guy who ends up marrying her is going to be very lucky.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:59 pm
Also, I don’t know if she got mad since I wasn’t involved, but if she did there could be many reasons, none of which will result in you dating her. Take your power back, bounce, and forget her.
I'll stop talking to her to see if anything happens. I haven't replied to her last message.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:10 pm
I'll stop talking to her to see if anything happens.
That’s bumping up against manipulation. Don’t do that.
I haven't replied to her last message.
Take your power back, bounce, and forget her. Delete her from your contacts and block her. Move on.

- Doc
Salvete
CTR A

Post by Salvete »

Hey coach, hope you don’t mind if I chime in. Your last post caught my attention.

Not talking to her again and taking back power by deleting her contact information, etc. are the same thing, are they not?

Why is one manipulative and the other not?
From the end spring new beginnings.