Republicans in Disarray

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Republicans in Disarray

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:22 am
Gadianton wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:02 pm
Interesting. So Ajax's idea to stop the weaponization of justice against republicans is to weaponize it against Hunger Biden?

It is only being weaponized when they investigate people from his party.

Years of Benghazi/Emails investigations amounted to nothing but exoneration and that wasn't political at all, but when dozens of Trump's inner circle get indicted, arrested or convicted, well that's just a massive witch hunt.
Discrimination based upon political party is something our society currently embraces. Political party needs to be added to race, gender, sexual orientation, immigration status, as a part of the social justice mantra.

Look at the difference in how Biden and Hillary Clinton were treated by the partisan Democrst DOJ over mishandling classified documents.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:42 am
Look at the difference in how Biden and Hillary Clinton were treated by the partisan Democrst DOJ over mishandling classified documents.
How were they treated?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Did Hillary and Biden steal highly classified documents, carelessly leave them laying around? Did they lie about having them in the first place, claim persecution when a lawful search warrant was executed to find them at their homes, and did they claim innocence because those docs were their "personal property"?

Trump was handled by the DOJ with kids gloves as the National Archives gave him numerous opportunities over the course of a year to come clean and fork them up but he kept lying and hiding them until they ultimately asked the DOJ for help in retrieving them.

Also, these docs were discovered by Biden's attorneys who then reported them to the DOJ.

What kind of "Deep State" is this anyway when Biden can't even rely on his attorneys to sweep something like this under the rug?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:56 am
ajax18 wrote:
Did Hillary and Biden steal highly classified documents, carelessly leave them laying around? Did they lie about having them in the first place, claim persecution when a lawful search warrant was executed to find them at their homes, and did they claim innocence because those docs were their "personal property"?

Trump was handled by the DOJ with kids gloves as the National Archives gave him numerous opportunities over the course of a year to come clean and fork them up but he kept lying and hiding them until they ultimately asked the DOJ for help in retrieving them.

Also, these docs were discovered by Biden's attorneys who then reported them to the DOJ.

What kind of "Deep State" is this anyway when Biden can't even rely on his attorneys to sweep something like this under the rug?
They kept it under the rug until after the election. It's no secret that Dems want to ditch Biden in 2024.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

No, “they” didn’t. Jesus Christ. Garland only spoke in public abut the search of Mar-a-Lago after Trump publicly announced the search was occurring.

I guess, as Homor might put it, conspiracy brain is gonna conspiracy brain.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:10 am
They kept it under the rug until after the election. It's no secret that Dems want to ditch Biden in 2024.
WHat's your evidence for any of this?

Nothing.

And you still refuse to answer the question. How can there be a "Deep State" controlled by Biden if he can't even keep something like this under wraps? They could have easily hidden all of this because no one knew about these missing docs nor were they looking for them.

Trump literally lied about having classified docs, his attorneys lied about them and tried to cover it all up even after he got thrown out of office, but you're concern is with what you falsely perceive Biden to have done based on what little information we currently have.

I knew right from the get go that this would be the way right Wing media treated this issue and you didn't disappoint. That's how your side always operates. You take one little nugget of information for which we know very little about and you turn it into a massive scandal by compounding it with speculation and innuendo.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

And you still refuse to answer the question. How can there be a "Deep State" controlled by Biden if he can't even keep something like this under wraps? They could have easily hidden all of this because no one knew about these missing docs nor were they looking for them.
It would have soon been uncovered in the House Oversight Committee. Waiting until after the November elections and letting this out now just allows Garland the Deep State to get out in front of the issue and control the narrative by controlling what we're allowed to know. This way it will be much easier to pick off a few RINOs in Congress to keep everything covered up. The political persecution of MAGA Republicans by a tyrannical majority is indeed a Constitutional crisis in what is more and more a post Constitutional America.
Trump literally lied about having classified docs, his attorneys lied about them and tried to cover it all up even after he got thrown out of office, but you're concern is with what you falsely perceive Biden to have done based on what little information we currently have.

I knew right from the get go that this would be the way right Wing media treated this issue and you didn't disappoint. That's how your side always operates. You take one little nugget of information for which we know very little about and you turn it into a massive scandal by compounding it with speculation and innuendo.
No I believe that's how the Clinton campaign and Obama administration furthered the Russian Collusion Hoax. Let's just assume I could prove to you beyond any reasonable doubt that this were true. You wouldn't object to Obama spying on the Trump campaign, the IRS targeting conservatives, or carrying out Biden's threat to put MAGA Republicans in jail. As long as it stopss the right wing agenda anything is justified in your view.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Wanna know how I know Xanax doesn’t read? We’ve been down this road a dozen times with him. Russian collusion by PoppinKream:

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comme ... t/dw6e933/

Note: Misud is still missing and presumed to be under Russian protection.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:30 pm
It would have soon been uncovered in the House Oversight Committee.
Based on no evidence whatsoever. The House Oversight Committee wasn't aware of any docs missing. And no one would have even know anything about this had Biden's attorneys done what Trump's attorneys did and just cover it all up. We're talking about relatively few docs, only some of which were deemed classified but no one knows what degree of classification. No one knows why they were there or who put them there. It could have very well had nothing to do with Biden at all and he has said he knows nothing about them.
ajax18 wrote:
Waiting until after the November elections and letting this out now just allows Garland the Deep State to get out in front of the issue and control the narrative by controlling what we're allowed to know.
Ah, so here is conspiracy brain running rampant again. "What we're allowed to know!" But you still avoid the question as to why the so called "Deep State" allowed you to know even this much. Any true "Deep State" worth its salt would have simply tossed those docs into the fire the second they were discovered.
ajax18 wrote:
The political persecution of MAGA Republicans by a tyrannical majority is indeed a Constitutional crisis in what is more and more a post Constitutional America.
What you're describing is in actuality a cult of law breakers who have no sense of self awareness or feel they should be held accountable to the laws of the land because they're mostly a tight nit group of rich white men who feel privileged. Claiming persecution by an imaginary monster called the "Deep State" is just par for the course, and exactly what we'd expect from overgrown petulant children who care about nothing but themselves.
ajax18 wrote:
No I believe that's how the Clinton campaign and Obama administration furthered the Russian Collusion Hoax.
It is hard to know if you're even serious anymore. I mean who can possibly be this stupid, repeating well debunked nonsense that has been demonstrated to you multiple times over the course of many years now? There was no "hoax" and you sound like a blathering idiot for repeating it just because that's what your disgraced ex-President keeps repeating.
ajax18 wrote:
Let's just assume I could prove to you beyond any reasonable doubt that this were true.
Which you can't, but you choose to believe it anyway because you're a mindless slave to whatever Right Wing propaganda tells you to believe on a daily basis.
ajax18 wrote:
You wouldn't object to Obama spying on the Trump campaign
Which never happened.
ajax18 wrote:
the IRS targeting conservatives
No more than they targeted Liberals.
ajax18 wrote:
carrying out Biden's threat to put MAGA Republicans in jail.
For breaking laws you care nothing about upholding.
ajax18 wrote:
As long as it stopss the right wing agenda anything is justified in your view.
The Right Wing "agenda" is what exactly? It is based on nothing but getting vengeance on those who had the audacity to hold MAGA cult leaders accountable during Trump's four year war on the rule of law. During four years of Trump you accomplished nothing but the usual boilerplate promises of providing tax breaks for the Rich while flooding the courts with unqualified religious quacks all the while exploding the federal deficit. We were exactly right in predicting what you would accomplish, including the usual crash of the economy which always seems to happen during Republican administrations. That's their legacy and it is hilarious to see Republicans rejoicing over this perceived "monumental victory" in the House when in reality it was a huge victory for Democrats. And even more so now that McCarthy has humiliated himself beyond repair just to obtain the gavel. We're now guaranteed a couple of years of getting nothing done, just obstruction while FOX bores us with bogus investigations Americans care nothing about. Come 2024 it will prove to the American people even more so that Republicans care nothing about governing. It is always a clown and pony show with this crew of unethical misfits whose only claim to relevance hinges on the relevance of their cult leader Donald Trump. And it should go without saying his days are numbers in terms of political relevance. His days are also numbered in terms of living outside a cell. The State of Georgia is going to hold him accountable for breaking our laws and there is nothing he can do about it.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The Right Wing "agenda" is what exactly?
MAGA, economic nationalism, and putting America first, that is what you've been fighting against since 2015. And somehow you've managed to twist MAGA into the equivalent of a swastika.