Wondering about Atheist Programs for Children

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Wondering about Atheist Programs for Children

Post by Dr. Shades »

KevinSim wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:40 pm
If I ever leave the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (ha ha), I will have plenty of ideas for activities to keep my grandson occupied!
Doesn't your grandson have his own ideas on how to keep himself occupied? For Heaven's sake, please get his consent before signing him up for things at random.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Marcus
God

Re: Wondering about Atheist Programs for Children

Post by Marcus »

KevinSim wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:11 am
That's the crazy thing. I wasn't limited to only lds-organized activities; I've taken my grandson to some of the mentioned library-sponsored activities myself! I don't know why I didn't think of that when I first asked my question.
:roll: But of course. That’s why you said this, after all those library activities were mentioned.
KevinSim wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:40 pm
If I ever leave the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (ha ha), I will have plenty of ideas for activities to keep my grandson occupied!
And also this, even earlier:
KevinSim wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:31 am
Marcus wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:02 am
Where exactly do you live, KS, that you face such limited and restrictive opportunities?
Springville, Utah. But, come to think if it, our library does have a lot of activities for short snorts too, so maybe Springville isn't as limited and restrictive as I may have implied it was.
Glad your memory is now returning!