Biden's Classified Documents

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Biden's Classified Documents

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:52 am
The "big Guy" has likely been on the Chinese payroll sice he was VP.
Trump paid his taxes to China.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Xenophon
God

Post by Xenophon »

Politico is reporting more docs have been found by Biden's legal team. From what I could see no word yet on the where/when/what of these docs but if true... good grief. Again the one bright spot being that at least currently Biden still appears to be cooperating. Hopefully further investigations can get all this out in the open and resolved.

As someone fairly unfamiliar with the handling of classified stuff something appears to be busted here. It seems to me like we need a fresh look at the processes around handling of this intel and the accountability and verification of said processes. Maybe I just don't have enough understanding on it but it seems crazy that these kinds of docs can just walk off and turn up years later with little or knowledge they were ever missing in the first place.
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:08 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:52 am
The "big Guy" has likely been on the Chinese payroll sice he was VP.
What's even funnier is that the building where Biden or more likely one of Biden's handlers took to these doucments to was built with Chinese money. Biden won't be going to jail ever. Every president that has left office alive has had a back and forth negotiation with classified documents. My theory is that this was done intentionally to help get out in front of the narrative to say, "See this is how you should handle a situation of classified contested documents. Ted Cruz opined that there is no way Democrats did this on purpose because of how hypocritical it makes them look to the public. Democrats face no legal jeopardy for these kind of things because the justice system is rigged in their favor and against their political opponents, especially in DC courts where the jury pool is 96% partisan democrats.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:55 pm
Politico is reporting more docs have been found by Biden's legal team. From what I could see no word yet on the where/when/what of these docs but if true... good grief. Again the on bright spot being that at least currently Biden still appears to be cooperating. Hopefully further investigations can get all this out in the open and resolved.

As someone fairly unfamiliar with the handling of classified stuff something appears to be busted here. It seems to me like we need a fresh look at the processes around handling of this intel and the accountability and verification of said processes. Maybe I just don't have enough understanding on it but it seems crazy that these kinds of docs can just walk off and turn up years later with little or knowledge they were ever missing in the first place.
Well, there are degrees of classifications and I haven't seen anything indicate these docs were of the "highest" clearance levels such as those found at Mara Lago.
The documents were discovered when Mr. Biden's personal attorneys "were packing files housed in a locked closet to prepare to vacate office space at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.," Sauber said in a statement to CBS News. The documents were contained in a folder that was in a box with other unclassified papers, the sources said. The sources revealed neither what the documents contain nor their level of classification. A source familiar with the matter told CBS News the documents did not contain nuclear secrets. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-cent ... documents/
Since the Hillary Email hoax I've seen intelligence officials go on TV and talk about how the government has a tendency to overclassify things anyway, so what might have been classified at the lowest level 15 years ago may no longer be classified five years later. But they don't have a system of going through the thousands of docs and ripping off the "classified" label from them in those cases. That's why we need to wait and let the process play out so a damage assessment can be made. But thus far there seems to be no indication that these were docs that would deal with nuclear secrets or risk putting lives of American spies in danger.

With the document heist by Donald Trump, we knew the National Archives had been requesting docs for a year and the media never made a big deal about it until things came to a head and the DOJ had to get involved. At that point more details came out about why that happened, and it was because the Trump team was engaged in theft, and then they lied about it, and now Trump is trying to litigate his way into retaining those classified docs which he says are his personal property.

With the Biden situation, he doesn't claim to own any of them and in fact seemed surprised to find out they even existed. That's a striking difference from the docs laying around on Trump's office desk a year later which were later determined to be of the HIGHEST level of classification.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:00 pm
What's even funnier is that the building where Biden or more likely one of Biden's handlers took to these doucments to was built with Chinese money.
OMG, here we go down another conspiracy brain rabbit hole thanks to the NYP. So China donates to U of Penn like they do many universities. U of Penn builds the Penn Biden Center. Therefore the Chinese paid for it? What an idiotic non sequitur. Like a prestigious University like this needs the Chinese to fund something so relatively inexpensive? That school receives over $20 billion in endowments.
ajax18 wrote:
Biden won't be going to jail ever.
Because he hasn't committed any crimes. Unlike your orange autocrat.
ajax18 wrote:
Every president that has left office alive has had a back and forth negotiation with classified documents.
Not Trump. He's the first President to willingly break the law by stealing highly classified docs, then he lied about it, then he claimed political persecution because he got caught, then he changes his story for legal reasons by claiming they were his all along.
ajax18 wrote:
My theory is that this was done intentionally to help get out in front of the narrative to say,
You can't have it both ways. Either there is a deep state or there isn't. Why would Biden's team not burn these docs or better yet, give them to the DOJ and tell them they were found at Mara Lago? Because that is the level of Banana Republic style corruption you and your idiots in Right Wing media would have us believe is constantly taking place.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

A lot depends on what level of classified and what was done with them / intent. basic classified is next to nothing. Top Secret + then there's an issue. While Trump is fundamentally a criminal and pushing the envelope on how much power he can take through crime, even the most harmless classified docs found in Biden's garage (accidental) now gives old Donny a fresh coat of Teflon. This is Trump's get-out-of-jail free card.

Unfortunately, the burden of good people is to live to a much higher standard. The bad people will be as bad as they possibly can. As soon as a good person does the same kind of thing, even if it's a fraction in degree, the bad person will point to that eternally as justification. Just look at the behavior of certain message board participants. It's an analog of the entire political system.

What's bad about this is not that Trump will not face consequences, but the fact that this gets him off is a huge boon to him and his party to regroup, and step the crime up a notch.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Moksha wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:08 pm

What's even funnier is that the building where Biden or more likely one of Biden's handlers took to these doucments to was built with Chinese money. Biden won't be going to jail ever. Every president that has left office alive has had a back and forth negotiation with classified documents. My theory is that this was done intentionally to help get out in front of the narrative to say, "See this is how you should handle a situation of classified contested documents. Ted Cruz opined that there is no way Democrats did this on purpose because of how hypocritical it makes them look to the public. Democrats face no legal jeopardy for these kind of things because the justice system is rigged in their favor and against their political opponents, especially in DC courts where the jury pool is 96% partisan democrats.
Well, I heard deep state Republican operatives broke into these offices and planted these classified docs to make Biden look bad.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:12 pm
ajax18 wrote:

Well, I heard deep state Republican operatives broke into these offices and planted these classified docs to make Biden look bad.

- Doc
Maybe Democrats in 24' should investigate that.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

325372794_849925159421639_112833424350572666_n.jpg
325372794_849925159421639_112833424350572666_n.jpg (80.49 KiB) Viewed 440 times
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

You can't have it both ways. Either there is a deep state or there isn't. Why would Biden's team not burn these docs or better yet, give them to the DOJ and tell them they were found at Mara Lago? Because that is the level of Banana Republic style corruption you and your idiots in Right Wing media would have us believe is constantly taking place.
I don't know yet. But one thing I do know for sure is that the FBI and DOJ are filled with partisan Democrats and the Russian Collusion Hoax was undeniably politically motivated and carried out corrupt FBI agents like Sussman and leakers like Comey. Lady Justice wears no blinders in the US when it comes to political party.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.