Biden's Classified Documents

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Biden's Classified Documents

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:47 pm
https://themoscowproject.org/players/ca ... index.html

Paige met with literal spies and handlers.

- Doc
Yeah but why didn't anyone leak about the Biden docs the day it happened? Huh? Huh? Huh?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The fact that a Trump appointee was given the job as special counsel tells me that Biden and Garland are either very bad at this whole "Deep State" thing, or they're simply confident that this is a nothing burger and figured even a Trump appointee wouldn't be able to manufacture a scandal out of it.
That "Trump Appointee," Hur is no friend of the MAGA movement. He was Rod Rosenstein's right hand man during the Russian Collusion hoax. Don't worry Veritas, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Jim Biden and their global influence pedaling business are safe. The deep state is just trying to make room for Michelle Obama.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:52 pm
The fact that a Trump appointee was given the job as special counsel tells me that Biden and Garland are either very bad at this whole "Deep State" thing, or they're simply confident that this is a nothing burger and figured even a Trump appointee wouldn't be able to manufacture a scandal out of it.
That "Trump Appointee," Hur is no friend of the MAGA movement. He was Rod Rosenstein's right hand man during the Russian Collusion hoax. Don't worry Veritas, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Jim Biden and their global influence pedaling business are safe. The deep state is just trying to make room for Michelle Obama.

In 2015 Paige was actively recruited by Russian intelligence. Source? The Russians themselves.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:56 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:52 pm

In 2015 Paige was actively recruited by Russian intelligence. Source? The Russians themselves.

- Doc
And that proves what? We know that Deep state lawyers altered emails to say Paige was not a US agent as part of their partisan effort to get Trump and anyone who was a part of the MAGA movement. That's right. The FBI was caught lying in an effort to convict an innocent and loyal American. If that's the ethics of the prosecution, the jury pool and most of the judges in the swamp, it shouldn't be hard to see why an innocent man would plead the fifth. Michael Flynn learned the hard way what a perjury trap is. Neither honesty nor innocence will protect you from a partisan political prosecutor who is willing to lie, cheat, and steal for what he views to be the greater good.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:32 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:56 pm

- Doc
And that proves what? We know that Deep state lawyers altered emails to say Paige was not a US agent as part of their partisan effort to get Trump and anyone who was a part of the MAGA movement. That's right. The FBI was caught lying in an effort to convict an innocent and loyal American. If that's the ethics of the prosecution, the jury pool and most of the judges in the swamp, it shouldn't be hard to see why an innocent man would plead the fifth. Michael Flynn learned the hard way what a perjury trap is. Neither honesty nor innocence will protect you from a partisan political prosecutor who is willing to lie, cheat, and steal for what he views to be the greater good.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:32 am
We know that Deep state lawyers altered emails to say Paige was not a US agent as part of their partisan effort to get Trump and anyone who was a part of the MAGA movement. That's right. The FBI was caught lying in an effort to convict an innocent and loyal American.
That's not what happened and you know it. One lawyer, Clinesmith, changed an email he believed erroneously stated Page was a source for US Intelligence to say he wasn't. Page wasn't a US agent. He was interviewed about his Russian contacts and that information was used in the conviction of those contacts. He appeared to have been oblivious he was being used by those contacts and unaware he was giving evidence as he appeared to be unaware they were spies. Page is an idiot. The lawyer who altered the email lost his job and became as much a public pariah as Carter Page without the book deal.

You are impossible, ajax.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:50 pm
Look at how hard the Freedom Caucus had to push McCarthy to make him demand the release of the classifed videos from January 6, 2021 that the deep state has kept hidden from the American people along with how many undercover FBI agents were leading the charge into the capital.
When this imagined outcome doesn’t come to pass because it’s a hoax, who will you blame for misleading you into believing it? The Deeper State?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:47 am
When this imagined outcome doesn’t come to pass because it’s a hoax, who will you blame for misleading you into believing it? The Deeper State?
Couldn't Ajax just assign it to his willingness to believe crap stuff?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

changed an email he believed erroneously stated Page was a source for US Intelligence to say he wasn't.
How is that not bearing false witness? It doesn't matter whether Clinesmith believed the source or not? What in your mind makes it ok to tamper evidence to support your narrative in hopes of putting a political opponent in jail?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Moksha wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:38 am
canpakes wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:47 am
Couldn't Ajax just assign it to his willingness to believe crap stuff?
I think some people just need to believe in a grand war of good vs evil, and they’re on the right side of it. Most people I’ve ever known, to include my own father, who believe(d) in these sort of things are essentially powerless and unhappy with their station in life. Larping at gnostic knowledge and ‘discovering’ nefarious schemes gives them a sense of control they otherwise lack. I’d recommend Buddhism for these people, but the concept of true ownership over one’s feelings is as foreign to them as speaking Gynese.

- Doc