Texts between Tucker and Alex Jones released

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Texts between Tucker and Alex Jones released

Post by Vēritās »

HfS.

Im at the gym on my phone right now so I can't really post links, but huffingtonpost is going to publish the texts which reveal a close relationship between the two. Most revealing so far is Tucker went to Mara Lago early on during the Pandemic to warn Trump that he should not downplay the severity of the virus because it was serious and people would die. Jones sent him a link to a now deleted infowars article called "Fox news host saves America."

Tucker told Jones "I tried man." But Trump decided to go in the other direction and gaslight the country over COVID while downplaying it, and Tucker and Jones just went along with it!

FOX news host willingly lied to his viewers for months going against what he already knew to be true as proved via private texts.

Could you imagine, say, Rachel Maddow getting caught in cell phone texts saying she knows the Russian Collusion story is bogus?

It is stuff like this which makes me say FOX is a danger to this country. They will lie willingly to the masses for the sole pupose of helping their preferred political party even if it means the deaths if millions, and so there appears to be no lines which theyre unwilling to cross. When you get caught redhanded for being this dishonest and callous you should not be allowed to call yourself a journalist or news.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Re: Texts between Tucker and Alex Jones released

Post by Vēritās »

It is sad when something so explosive as this isn't really explosive because it doesn't even shock anyone anymore how dishonest and corrupt Right Wing media has become. Instead, the media, including the "Liberal" media, is going nuts over Biden's so called classified doc scandal that will more than likely be a huge nuthingburger.

Exclusive: Alex Jones Phone Dump Reveals Text conversations With Tucker Carlson

This is very much related to recent revelations that Sean Hannity, when forced to testify under oath, admitted that he never really believed the big lie. But he carried the water for it for years anyway. Again, why are these people allowed to call themselves news? Why are they given access to the President so they can bombard him with idiotic talking points to further their deceptive agendas?

Fox News' Sean Hannity says he knew all along Trump lost the election
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Re: Texts between Tucker and Alex Jones released

Post by Moksha »

I think when George Santos is appointed Chairman of the Republican National Ethics Committee, the gap between what is true and what one says will be explained as being necessary for the full functioning of a conservative nation.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace