Professor warns of a ‘mating’ crisis. Was there was mating crisis 40 years ago?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Professor warns of a ‘mating’ crisis. Was there was mating crisis 40 years ago?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

DT,

If you were given complete authority to implement changes, what changes would you make?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Re: Professor warns of a ‘mating’ crisis. Was there was mating crisis 40 years ago?

Post by Moksha »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:47 pm
What really bothers me is that a lot of young women have very high standards, but lower their standards when they hit the Wall.
Is there any way your Congressman would sponsor the Young Seniorita Importation Act to help remedy this situation?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:45 am
DT,

If you were given complete authority to implement changes, what changes would you make?

- Doc
I am not sure what other countries are doing, but the vast majority of countries don't have a lonely men problem.

Some progressive commentators are pointing out that the left should address this issue.

The Right (and the Red Pill) pretend to care but the Left ignores it. That's why Tate is very popular right now.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:45 am
DT,

- Doc
"Vaush Joins TYT to Discuss Why Young Men Feel Alienated in the U.S." TYT is a progressive and feminist organization.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_hnB11wBMc"
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:55 am

Is there any way your Congressman would sponsor the Young Seniorita Importation Act to help remedy this situation?
Even progressive feminists are acknowledging the problem. The only ones who are not seeing the problem are radical feminists like Marcus. :lol:

See the video I just shared.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

doubtingthomas wrote:I wonder if a mating crisis existed 40 years ago when the vast majority of college graduates were men?
No, because male college graduates were always willing to make love to women who weren't college graduates.
doubtingthomas wrote:What really bothers me is that a lot of young women have very high standards, but lower their standards when they hit the Wall.
Why does that bother you? You should rejoice. Would you rather that they never lower their standards?
doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:04 am
It's not a fantasy, a lot of women lower their standards when they get older. For example, a study "found that women aged between 18 and 30 are the most likely to stipulate a certain level of education." However, "when men and women reach the age of 40...men actually become more picky about it than women." Seriously, how pathetic. :lol: I'll be very picky when I get older.
Why are you angry at women for being picky when you admit that you'll eventually be the exact same way?

PROTIP: You aren't allowed to be angry at people for being the same way you are.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

DT,

I’ll try this again. If you were given complete authority to implement changes, what changes would you make?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:04 am
Why does that bother you? You should rejoice. Would you rather that they never lower their standards?
Yes, I'll never date a woman who lowers her standards.

Would you date a woman who used to think that you had no value?
Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:04 am
Why are you angry at women for being picky when you admit that you'll eventually be the exact same way?
I am not angry at women for being picky. I just don't like the ones who are very picky, but end up lowering their standards later in life. For me, that's just messed up.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:05 pm
I’ll try this again. If you were given complete authority to implement changes, what changes would you make?
1. Schools should teach students not to have unrealistic expectations.
2. Society shouldn't make fun of single men, like Marcus is doing.
Sharon Alger, in an article for ‘Medium’ wrote: One word: rejection. What we’re dealing with is a bunch of guys with hurt feelings because a woman (or women) dared to turn down their advances.
https://medium.com/sharon-alger/women-s ... 6049491aae
So again, there's nothing wrong with rejection, but why are you mocking single men who are struggling? I don't think it's good for your mental health to get rejected by a lot of people.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:05 pm
1. Schools should teach students not to have unrealistic expectations.
2. Society shouldn't make fun of single men, like Marcus is doing.
How would you implement these two policies? What would it look like in practical terms?

- Doc