FOX NEWS IS A DISGRACE

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: FOX NEWS IS A DISGRACE

Post by Vēritās »

Most recently FOX News jumped on a story they claimed to have "confirmed" about homeless vets being kicked out of hotels to make room for illegal immigrants. FOX, the NY Post and Newsmax were the only media to make this nonsense go viral. Laura Ingraham apologized the next day after it was revealed to be a hoax. They spent 5 seconds to apologize, but hours the previous day pushing the falsehood.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:54 pm
Most recently FOX News jumped on a story they claimed to have "confirmed" about homeless vets being kicked out of hotels to make room for illegal immigrants. FOX, the NY Post and Newsmax were the only media to make this nonsense go viral. Laura Ingraham apologized the next day after it was revealed to be a hoax. They spent 5 seconds to apologize, but hours the previous day pushing the falsehood.
The best was her little "we don't know why anyone would make something like this us."

Ummmm... really? Fox News doesn't know why anyone would lie in order to ferment anger against brown people? Fox News doesn't know why anyone would lie about veterans to enrage people against a political foe?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Jesse Watters makes two outrageous assertions in three days, all based on nothing:

1) The Clinton Sock Drawer recordings were of Clinton having "conversations with foreign leaders." This is a lie. The recordings were of a private nature between President Clinton and a historian for biographical purposes. Watters just makes up this lie in an attempt to make it seem like the Clinton tapes should have been deemed important enough to be considered "Presidential Records" instead of personal records.

2) Watters asserts that the FBI document says Biden was given $5 million "as a retainer" for future favors towards Ukraine. He creates this lie from whole cloth because it dovetails with his false narrative trying to tie in the current US support for Ukraine's war with Russia. There has been zero reporting to suggest that is what the document says, not even from the source he cites.

It seems to me that FOX News has merely replaced one puppet with another, and it has no problem broadcasting lies so long as it serves right wing political agendas.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:17 pm
Jesse Watters make two outrageous assertions based on nothing:

It seems to me that FOX News has merely replaced one puppet with another, and it has no problem broadcasting lies so long as it serves right wing political agendas.
Someone’s looking to fill the departed Carlson’s shoes.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »