FOX NEWS IS A DISGRACE

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: FOX NEWS IS A DISGRACE

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:46 pm
Hawkeye wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:49 pm
If Santos were Democrat he'd get special protection due to his race and sexual orientation and you'd probably never know anything about him. But since he's Republican, you can get away with criticizing a gay hispanic man without be labeled a racist homophobe.
But because he's Republican he gets special protection for being a despicable liar void of any sense of integrity. That seems to be a rite of passage these days for MAGA.
He’s being protected by the DEEP STATE. :shock:
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:34 pm
Solomon Pena, a failed MAGA candidate in New Mexico, is blaming election fraud for his loss and his response is to arm himself and others and orchestrate drive by shootings at the homes of various Democrats. It is being reported on all the major News outlets except FOX.
Yikes, the guy apparently told the shooters after one of the attacks to "aim lower" at the houses. What a scumbag.

As if checking off boxes on a stereotype checklist, it appears he accused one of his victims, at their home, of stealing the election.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:49 pm
... he gets special protection for being a despicable liar void of any sense of integrity.
The doctrine of Rampant Republican Dishonesty should afford some group protection.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Almost everything Tucker Carlson said about Anthony Fauci this week was misleading or false

“… [R]esearchers at Johns Hopkins [University] admitting that lockdowns didn’t actually work. They did ruin people’s lives for no reason whatsoever.”

FACT: This “working paper,” written by economists—not epidemiologists—was heavily criticized. Many other studies have concluded that lockdowns did, in fact, slow down the spread of the virus, prevent severe disease and deaths, and help reduced the strain on hospital systems.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Fox News reporting is easily explained when you realize they are a bunch of lying scoundrels.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:03 pm
Hawkeye wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:46 pm
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said that the search for classified documents misplaced by Biden was complete multiple times, only to later find that there were more several times.
Boy, that Deep State is doubly incompetent then!

by the way, why is Santos, that pathological lying piece of trash, getting tens of thousands of dollars from a sanctioned Russian oligarch? I bet Fox would be all over that had Santos been a Dem getting that kind of money from Chinese subsidiaries.

Huh. Weird. It’s almost like the GOP is in Russia’s pocket.

- Doc
I agree that all or most of the above is probably true, but I also think that if Santos had been a Dem, Fox news would be all over that regardless of whether he got that kind of money from Chinese subsidiaries or a Russian oligarch. I don't think that who he got all that money from was the deciding factor in whether or not Fox chose ignore it. If Santos had gotten those tens of thousands of dollars from Chinese subsidiaries, instead of from a sanctioned Russian oligarch, the GOP would have been just as likely to either try to cover up the fact or come up with some pretext to defend him for it, just because he happens to be a Republican.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

The five officers who carried out the Memphis beating have been fired and charged with second-degree murder. The paramedics who failed to administer proper medical attention are also under heavy professional scrutiny.
In the meantime, wonder if any of them will make guest appearances on Fox?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Mehdi Hasan owns Tucker Carlson, who insisted for days that there was some homophobic conspiracy surrounding Paul Pelosi because the police were "hiding" the body cam footage. Now that it has been released, he doesn't apologize, but instead doubles down on stupid.

https://Twitter.com/MehdiHasanShow/stat ... yjMiRy9tYA
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Fox News panel MELTS DOWN after host DEBUNKS their lies to their face

Fox Host Jessica Tarlov stunned her colleagues at the propaganda network when she clapped back at their lies over President Biden's economic record.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:37 pm
Mehdi Hasan owns Tucker Carlson, who insisted for days that there was some homophobic conspiracy surrounding Paul Pelosi because the police were "hiding" the body cam footage. Now that it has been released, he doesn't apologize, but instead doubles down on stupid.

https://Twitter.com/MehdiHasanShow/stat ... yjMiRy9tYA
Sadly, it is like Mehdi Hasan said: any evidence presented against the right wing's conspiracy theories is simply dismissed by them as part of the conspiracy. It is just like how flat earthers when presented with evidence against their worldview, no matter how abundant or compelling, only proves to them the pervasiveness, desperation and cleverness of the efforts to oppose it.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.