FOX NEWS IS A DISGRACE

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: FOX NEWS IS A DISGRACE

Post by Moksha »

DaveIsHere wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:58 pm
Fox news literally won a Supreme Court case about them wholely fabricating stories based on their network being Entertainment and not News.
Making their viewers turn around three times while reciting, "I do believe in fairies" caused many of them to become entangled in aluminum foil.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fox-news-host ... 00622.html

Fox News hosts called 2020 election fraud 'total BS' in private, new Dominion court filing says

The court documents cite some of the network's top anchors and hosts, many of whom quietly shared misgivings about claims of election fraud and discussed how to address them on-air.

In mid-November 2020, host Tucker Carlson texted one of his producers that "there wasn't enough fraud to change the outcome" of the election, and later said that Sidney Powell, one of Trump's attorneys and a vocal promulgator of election denialism, "is lying."

Months later, on Jan. 6, Carlson called Trump "a demonic force, a destroyer," in a text message to the same producer

Dana Perino, an anchor, called allegations of voter fraud against Dominion "total bs," "insane," and "nonsense."

In some cases, Fox News personnel raised red flags internally about their own colleagues. After host Maria Bartiromo tweeted about election fraud on Nov. 5, anchor Bret Baier pleaded to a network executive, "We have to prevent this stuff ... We need to fact check."
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Tucker must absolutely love the taste of shoe leather with how he lovingly tongue polished his master's boots.
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney- ... reddit.com

Sidney Powell cited woman who claimed to be headless, time-traveling entity in email pushing election conspiracy theories

One particularly odd section deals with how the source claims to have gotten her information. It says:

"Who am I? And how do I know all of this?...I've had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl....I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live....The Wind tells me I'm a ghost, but I don't believe it."
Dominion said that Powell forwarded the email to Fox personality Maria Bartiromo in November 2020, and informed Bartiromo that she'd received "evidence" about voter fraud.

This was before Powell appeared on the November 8, 2020, edition of Bartiromo's Fox Business show, "Sunday Morning Futures."
Not that anything will move the needle for these people.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

And of course, ajax and other Trump followers are not reading any of these facts. I would bet that your average Trump devotee will never become aware of these disclosures.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:10 pm
And of course, ajax and other Trump followers are not reading any of these facts. I would bet that your average Trump devotee will never become aware of these disclosures.
I'd be open to a book exchange again. I'd like you to read, "The laptop from hell." What establishment Democrat piece of investigative journalism would you like me to read in exchange?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

We just found out that on Jan 6th Donald Trump called into Lour Dobbs and the FOX execs refused to air him. I won't hold my breath for Joe Rogan and the Right Wing media to start freaking about this.

So basically FOX News cancelled Trump. The President of the United States was canceled on FOX, the station that regularly complains about the same guy being canceled on Twitter. What a bunch of useless hypocrites.
Last edited by Vēritās on Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:58 pm
https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney- ... reddit.com

Sidney Powell cited woman who claimed to be headless, time-traveling entity in email pushing election conspiracy theories

One particularly odd section deals with how the source claims to have gotten her information. It says:

"Who am I? And how do I know all of this?...I've had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl....I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live....The Wind tells me I'm a ghost, but I don't believe it."
Dominion said that Powell forwarded the email to Fox personality Maria Bartiromo in November 2020, and informed Bartiromo that she'd received "evidence" about voter fraud.

This was before Powell appeared on the November 8, 2020, edition of Bartiromo's Fox Business show, "Sunday Morning Futures."
Not that anything will move the needle for these people.

- Doc
This really does put the nail in the coffin on the debate about which is worse, CNN or FOX. I mean imagine CNN hosts having their personal texts exposed proving that they only aired lies and bs for ratings when they themselves knew it was lies and deception. Imagine CNN hosts testifying under oath about how they never believed the BS they were pushing on the network but did it anyway because the big boss made them do it.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

And thanks to Fox we’ve got these assholes doing this in government now:

GOP > we want small government!

GOP > we want a government surveillance state for over half the country!

This is some sick crap. Is there any question now that the GOP is controlled and supported by fascists? Scary stuff.

- Doc