State of the Union

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: State of the Union

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:41 am
Unless you're working and paying some kind of income tax, you shouldn't be voting. That's the only thing that will stop the conflict of interests that continues to lead to astronomical amounts of debt.
That would confirm ‘no voting’ for stay-at-home moms, then.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

You shouldn't be able to vote if you only listen to right-wing crap. We shouldn't be letting morons and ignoramuses vote.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Unless you're working and paying some kind of income tax, you shouldn't be voting. That's the only thing that will stop the conflict of interests that continues to lead to astronomical amounts of debt.
Weird position to take that Trump shouldn't have been able to vote in 2020.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:52 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Trump paid his taxes to China. Perhaps Ajax would allow him to vote in Beijing.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:52 pm
ajax18 wrote:
And he ended up voting by mail anyway, on top of that … which makes his vote doubly fraudulent, by MAGA standards. Someone should lock him up for that.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Republicans would rebuke Jesus for being friendly to the poor and afflicted.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:00 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Don’t forget Xanax wants to make divorce illegal, so yet another mechanism to keep a woman from leaving a bad situation and not having a voice except through her husband.

Also, note Xanax never said a word about his fellow Republican welfare queens stealing taxpayer monies through bogus PPP “loans”. Not one time did he ever utter a single peep about them.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:31 pm
canpakes wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:00 pm

Don’t forget Ajax18 wants to make divorce illegal, so yet another mechanism to keep a woman from leaving a bad situation and not having a voice except through her husband.

Also, note Ajax18 never said a word about his fellow Republican welfare queens stealing taxpayer monies through bogus PPP “loans”. Not one time did he ever utter a single peep about them.

- Doc
Why would I blame MJT? The Democrats are the ones who pushed to the lockdown insanity. That's why people couldn't go to work and keep their jobs. Now if you're out rioting for BLM then that's more important than spreading COVID but not going to work. Going to work, that's just selfish and those people have blood on their hands.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:14 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:31 pm

Don’t forget Ajax18 wants to make divorce illegal, so yet another mechanism to keep a woman from leaving a bad situation and not having a voice except through her husband.

Also, note Ajax18 never said a word about his fellow Republican welfare queens stealing taxpayer monies through bogus PPP “loans”. Not one time did he ever utter a single peep about them.

- Doc
Why would I blame MJT? The Democrats are the ones who pushed to the lockdown insanity. That's why people couldn't go to work and keep their jobs. Now if you're out rioting for BLM then that's more important than spreading COVID but not going to work. Going to work, that's just selfish and those people have blood on their hands.
Who the “F” is MJT?

Also note, Xanax is good with Republicans stealing taxpayer monies, even with fraudulent claims. Isn’t that his beef with welfare queens and SSI?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:14 pm
As I've shared with you previously both in summary and by providing the web archive to the actual Trump booklet on the White House website (I don't know why I'm bothering to remind you again, other than sadism and post count padding), President Donald Trump's COVID guidelines that he issued to Governors to follow was far more restrictive, and would have resulted in more and longer lockdowns than what the majority of Democrats "pushed."

That he turned around and attacked people who followed parts of his guidelines, blaming his procedures and guidelines on Democrats, is one of the Trumpiest things he did in his presidency. My favorite was when he tweeted "Liberate Minnesota" a week after they implemented the initial phase of his guidelines.