Liberals are the new communist. Yes or no?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: Liberals are the new communist. Yes or no?

Post by honorentheos »

Republicans are now American Nationalists, yes or no?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Lowrance wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:02 pm
Some Schmo wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:56 pm
Liberals aren't communists.

The Republican party, however, is anti-education, as the subject of this thread demonstrates.
Remove your head from thine ass.

Let this progressive liberal help explain the ultimate goal of the far left. Progressive liberals want to eradicate capitalism from the world. This guy isn't kidding around, nor are the other 10 million or so communist seeking shelter in the liberal democrat party. https://youtu.be/N52bJRe0Gg8
That guy is a Marxist communist, not a progressive liberal. It’d be akin to calling a Mussolinian fascist a Goldwater Republican.

Anyway,
You're probably sympathetic to communism's Ideological lie.
What lie is that?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Lowrance wrote:
Some Schmo wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:56 pm
Liberals aren't communists.

The Republican party, however, is anti-education, as the subject of this thread demonstrates.
Remove your head from thine ass.

Let this progressive liberal help explain the ultimate goal of the far left. Progressive liberals want to eradicate capitalism from the world. This guy isn't kidding around, nor are the other 10 million or so communist seeking shelter in the liberal democrat party. https://youtu.be/N52bJRe0Gg8
I have been a progressive liberal for over 50 years and have never agreed with this thing you linked. There have been a few communists on the left for over a hundred years. Not as many in the past 50 as there were in the previous period.

Your fear mongering does not even slightly make me want to move to Republican views.
////
adding, I went back and viewed the opening link to Bill Maher. I agreed with his sentiments completely.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lowrance wrote:
When are those dangerous liberals going to mount their insurrection? Between their failure to do so as compared to MAGA wingnuts, and the recent actions by Nazis to disrupt our power grid, the ‘liberals’ seem to be getting lapped by everyone else.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:52 pm
Lowrance wrote:
When are those dangerous liberals going to mount their insurrection? Between their failure to do so as compared to MAGA wingnuts, and the recent actions by Nazis to disrupt our power grid, the ‘liberals’ seem to be getting lapped by everyone else.
10 million communists,

ridiculous number. unless this is world wide including China, Vietnam etc, then maybe.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Come on guys, don't feed the troll that is ajax's 7th sock puppet. It only encourages him.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:17 pm
Come on guys, don't feed the troll that is ajax's 7th sock puppet. It only encourages him.
You mean this is not a person newly swept up in a propaganda wave? I really do not know for sure, but "thine ass" did not sound Ajax to me,could be of course.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lowrance wrote:
This guy isn't kidding around, nor are the other 10 million or so communist seeking shelter in the liberal democrat party.
huckelberry wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:24 pm
10 million communists,

ridiculous number. unless this is world wide including China, Vietnam etc, then maybe.
Nope. Only one communist. Check out the thread title.

I’d say that we don’t have much to worry about. One communist will be easy to handle.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

huckelberry wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:03 am
Vēritās wrote:
You mean this is not a person newly swept up in a propaganda wave? I really do not know for sure, but "thine ass" did not sound Ajax to me,could be of course.
I suppose it could be Mike again, but you just proved how easily it would be for ajax to throw people off his scent by tossing in a phrase he never uses.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Vēritās wrote:
I see veritas the liberal democrat groupie is on another thread acting the retard. Answering the question, democrats have become communist. Toodaloo booboo! Don't drink the slime from a liberals shoo!