Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

Post by Vēritās »

You just can't make this stuff up folks.

An important message from Congressman Kitara Ravache (R) NY (a.k.a. George Santos)
FoUS4nfWAAMazpH.jpeg
FoUS4nfWAAMazpH.jpeg (89.62 KiB) Viewed 601 times

https://Twitter.com/duty2warn/status/16 ... V3lH5sNwyA
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Re: Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

Post by Moksha »

I wonder if Lindsey Graham feels strangely drawn to her? The imagery of Trump grabbing her is good for a giggle.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:33 am

An important message from Congressman Kitara Ravache (R) NY (a.k.a. George Santos)

FoUS4nfWAAMazpH.jpeg

Are you a full-time retard or just when you post here? Nothing wrong with a drag queen as long as a drag queen is doing drag queening. The problem conservatives have with drag queens is when they cross the line and perform provocatively in front of minors. Everyone knows marxist democrats are all for men dressed up as women performing in front of minors. The destruction of a functioning society is the goal marxist democrats wake up everyday to push forward.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:44 pm
Everyone knows marxist democrats are all for men dressed up as women performing in front of minors. The destruction of a functioning society is the goal marxist democrats wake up everyday to push forward.
Apparently, you’ve never seen the movie classic, ‘Some Like it Hot’. : D
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Vēritās wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:33 am

FoUS4nfWAAMazpH.jpeg

Are you a full-time retard or just when you post here? Nothing wrong with a drag queen as long as a drag queen is doing drag queening. The problem conservatives have with drag queens is when they cross the line and perform provocatively in front of minors. Everyone knows marxist democrats are all for men dressed up as women performing in front of minors. The destruction of a functioning society is the goal marxist democrats wake up everyday to push forward.
As opposed to conservatives openly protecting child rapists, like they do on the Mormon and Catholic churches? Or what about the extensive history of sexual abuse in the SBC?

https://sbcec.s3.amazonaws.com/FINAL+-+ ... DACTED.pdf

You’re worried about kids being sexualized by drag queens while millions of kids have been raped and assaulted, and continue to be so, by religious leaders throughout history? “F” outta here with your misdirected outrage.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:26 pm
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
As opposed to conservatives openly protecting child rapists, like they do on the Mormon and Catholic churches? Or what about the extensive history of sexual abuse in the SBC?

You’re worried about kids being sexualized by drag queens while millions of kids have been raped and assaulted, and continue to be so, by religious leaders throughout history? “F” outta here with your misdirected outrage.

- Doc
Yawwwn! Because everyone knows atheist don't rape or assault kids.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

The point being conservatives made concern over minor "exploitation" via trans influence and public appearance into a political football that fails to incorporate other forms of child sex abuse but absolutely includes other trans issues such as sports participation. Kinda suggests the issue for conservatives and online ne'er do wells is specifically trans people.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm
Which one?
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Because everyone knows atheist(s) don't rape or assault kids.
Well, one thing that somewhat hampers atheists who wish to sexually exploit other people, whether adults or children, is that they can't say 'You have to have sex with me because God wants you to' or 'You mustn't tell anyone what I did to you because if you do they will be angry with you for accusing one of God's priests/imams/rabbis of doing such a bad thing.'

Let's see, what did Joseph Smith use to say when he wanted to have sex with yet another teenager ... ?

[Edited once for typos]
Last edited by Chap on Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:26 pm

- Doc
It should be noted this poster doesn’t have a problem with conservatives raping children. In fact, he’s so nonplussed by it he’s ready for a nap.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.