Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Re: Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:39 am
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm
Yawwwn! Because everyone knows atheist don't rape or assault kids.
It should be noted this poster doesn’t have a problem with conservatives raping children. In fact, he’s so nonplussed by it he’s ready for a nap.

- Doc
https://nltimes.nl/2021/06/08/netherlan ... rapporteur

The atheist, not affiliated with any religion people of the Netherlands, seem to like sexual violence because 50% of all girls and 20% of all boys are victims of sexual violence inside the boarders of this atheist utopia. Compared to religious America, where 1in 9 girls and 1 in 53 boys experience sexual abuse, I say score one for religion.

Your hatred for the faith you grew up in is blinding you from the facts. The men that perform these horrible sexual abuses are sick individuals and would find a way to interact with children no matter what. If they weren't a bishop or priest, they would work or hang around somewhere that children frequent, like in the atheist Netherlands. But your hatred for religion has blinded you. You have already admitted you're fine with drag queens performing sexually in front of children. Which shows everyone here, you have been indoctrinated by liberal marxist group think. 30 years ago, if a drag queen exposed his fake breast to one of your children while in a library, you would have dragged him out of the building. But not today! Today, the liberal marxist are in charge of the information we consume so we celebrate men performing sexually in front of children. And anyone who doesn't comply is shouted down and ridiculed for being old fashioned.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1217113.shtml

Any of you Marxist liberal atheist willing to explain why in China they're having to increase efforts to address child sexual abuse even though only 14% of the people living in China are affiliated with religion?

Schmo? How about you. Can you stop playing with yourself long enough and explain why atheist China is having to deal with this even though China is an atheist country.
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

I don't know about the Netherlands being an atheist country, exactly. I bumped into the Netherlands in a bar, once. I bought it a beer, it bought me a beer, and we chatted. The Netherlands admitted that it wasn't much into sitting in a pew Sunday mornings, but it said that it generally kind of suspected there had to be something big behind it all. Some days more so, some days less, but overall, it considered itself a spiritual 18 million people.

I don't know China well enough to comment on its beliefs. We've only nodded politely a few times. One time we were at the same bus stop and I thought of striking up a conversation, but China was fussing with its umbrella, and then its bus came and the moment passed.
I was a teenager before it was cool.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:41 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

It should be noted this poster doesn’t have a problem with conservatives raping children. In fact, he’s so nonplussed by it he’s ready for a nap.

- Doc
https://nltimes.nl/2021/06/08/netherlan ... rapporteur

The atheist, not affiliated with any religion people of the Netherlands, seem to like sexual violence because 50% of all girls and 20% of all boys are victims of sexual violence inside the boarders of this atheist utopia. Compared to religious America, where 1in 9 girls and 1 in 53 boys experience sexual abuse, I say score one for religion.

Your hatred for the faith you grew up in is blinding you from the facts. The men that perform these horrible sexual abuses are sick individuals and would find a way to interact with children no matter what. If they weren't a bishop or priest, they would work or hang around somewhere that children frequent, like in the atheist Netherlands. But your hatred for religion has blinded you. You have already admitted you're fine with drag queens performing sexually in front of children. Which shows everyone here, you have been indoctrinated by liberal marxist group think. 30 years ago, if a drag queen exposed his fake breast to one of your children while in a library, you would have dragged him out of the building. But not today! Today, the liberal marxist are in charge of the information we consume so we celebrate men performing sexually in front of children. And anyone who doesn't comply is shouted down and ridiculed for being old fashioned.
Where in the article you linked did it identify atheists as the perps?

The reader should note the poster above still hasn’t admitted there’s a child rape problem on the Right and within religious institutions that far surpasses that of drag queens.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:58 pm
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1217113.shtml

Any of you Marxist liberal atheist willing to explain why in China they're having to increase efforts to address child sexual abuse even though only 14% of the people living in China are affiliated with religion?

Schmo? How about you. Can you stop playing with yourself long enough and explain why atheist China is having to deal with this even though China is an atheist country.
Tell me you’re a brainwashed rube without telling me you’re a brainwashed rube. Good Lord, you howler monkeys are damned retarded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm

Yawwwn! Because everyone knows atheist don't rape or assault kids.

- Doc
https://youthtimemag.com/preventing-chi ... -my-duong/

You're so retarded I think you have a really good chance for claiming the #1 spot for being the most retarded of liberal marxist retards from Veritas.

Vietnam is listed in the top ten atheist countries in the world and the article above reports a yearly 20% increase in child sexual abuse cases, guess where, Vietnam! Proving you're still a retard and have an obsession with demonizing religion because you are too stupid to realize it's not religion making religious leaders abuse children.

I say jail sexual abusers for life, but liberal marxist like you are pushing for more leniency for people who commit heinous crimes.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:20 pm
I say jail sexual abusers for life, but liberal marxist like you are pushing for more leniency for people who commit heinous crimes.
‘All atheists are child abusers, and all Democrats are Marxist atheists’ is the hill you’re going to die on this time around? Lol. OK.

Abuse is not a problem you’re concerned about when you use the issue to promote dumbarse partisan talking points. Argue better.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:33 pm
Where in the article you linked did it identify atheists as the perps?

The reader should note the poster above still hasn’t admitted there’s a child rape problem on the Right and within religious institutions that far surpasses that of drag queens.
Likely because that poster has some insecurity issues with their beliefs.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:33 pm
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:41 pm
You have already admitted you're fine with drag queens performing sexually in front of children. Which shows everyone here, you have been indoctrinated by liberal marxist group think.
I wonder how folks like Mitchell feel about dressing the kids up themselves in the manner of drag queens or celebrating them as sexual objects while they’re little more than toddlers? This still seems to be a fairly popular pastime in parts of the country steeped in religious belief and ‘conservative’ values.

Maybe Mitchell can sign this petition, to show how much they care -

https://www.change.org/p/petition-to-ba ... -in-canada

From the link:
Child beauty pageants normalize the idea of children as sexual objects by encouraging their contestants to wear revealing clothing or pose suggestively, making them look like dolls. Dressing children up to look like sexually mature adults encourages the belief that children can consent to sexual activity just because they look older than they are.

Child beauty pageants objectify children by teaching them that their physical appearance defines their self-worth. This belief can stick with them into adulthood, contributing to body image issues, depression, and even sexual violence.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:08 pm
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:20 pm
‘All atheists are child abusers, and all Democrats are Marxist atheists’ is the hill you’re going to die on this time around? Lol. OK.

Abuse is not a problem you’re concerned about when you use the issue to promote dumbarse partisan talking points. Argue better.
I see you didn't try to explain why there's still rampant sexual abuse in countries that are largely non-religious. Could that be because you're just as retarded as your marxist friend Dr Cam? Seems you and the other marxist enjoy blaming religious organizations for "allowing" sexual abuse. But I have proved its not the LDS church structure that's abusive, it's the fact humans are abusive, religious and non religious. But you can't accept that fact because the goal of every marxist liberal is to tear down many historical religious beliefs here in America so the marxist liberal agenda can become the dominant religion. You marxist liberals are searching for a happiness that you will never find even if you're successful at turning this country into a living breathing marxist hell hole. Your so called "happiness" is fed by tearing down, not building up. That's why every country that's going down or has been down this pitiful path ultimately ends up in ruins.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Howler monkey gon’ howl:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Vietnam

Meanwhile back in reality a Mormon ecclesiastical leader is arrested for, yep, you guessed it:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/09/17/ ... p-charged/
James Douglas Robinson, 63, has been charged in 8th District Court with forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony.

According to a probable cause statement, the 15-year-old girl told police that she was assaulted June 16 while she was at a church girls’ camp at the Reid Ranch in Hanna, Duchesne County.
Well, thank god he wasn’t a drag queen! That’d be the true tragedy.

- Doc