Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Today's GOP proudly claims a Brazilian Drag Queen

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:33 pm
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:41 pm
https://nltimes.nl/2021/06/08/netherlan ... rapporteur

The atheist, not affiliated with any religion people of the Netherlands, seem to like sexual violence because 50% of all girls and 20% of all boys are victims of sexual violence inside the boarders of this atheist utopia. Compared to religious America, where 1in 9 girls and 1 in 53 boys experience sexual abuse, I say score one for religion.

Your hatred for the faith you grew up in is blinding you from the facts. The men that perform these horrible sexual abuses are sick individuals and would find a way to interact with children no matter what. If they weren't a bishop or priest, they would work or hang around somewhere that children frequent, like in the atheist Netherlands. But your hatred for religion has blinded you. You have already admitted you're fine with drag queens performing sexually in front of children. Which shows everyone here, you have been indoctrinated by liberal marxist group think. 30 years ago, if a drag queen exposed his fake breast to one of your children while in a library, you would have dragged him out of the building. But not today! Today, the liberal marxist are in charge of the information we consume so we celebrate men performing sexually in front of children. And anyone who doesn't comply is shouted down and ridiculed for being old fashioned.
Where in the article you linked did it identify atheists as the perps?

The reader should note the poster above still hasn’t admitted there’s a child rape problem on the Right and within religious institutions that far surpasses that of drag queens.

- Doc
I repeat. Where in the article linked did it identify atheists as the perps?

You going to answer, buddy?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:07 pm
canpakes wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:08 pm
‘All atheists are child abusers, and all Democrats are Marxist atheists’ is the hill you’re going to die on this time around? Lol. OK.

Abuse is not a problem you’re concerned about when you use the issue to promote dumbarse partisan talking points. Argue better.
I see you didn't try to explain why there's still rampant sexual abuse in countries that are largely non-religious. Could that be because you're just as retarded as your marxist friend Dr Cam?
Nah. It’s because you were immediately offended by the facts of this issue, presented at the link provided, so you decided to lose control with dumbarse insults and a straw man argument.

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Seems you and the other marxist enjoy blaming religious organizations for "allowing" sexual abuse.
I can’t vouch for anyone ‘enjoy(ing) blaming religious organizations’ about anything, but it’s been sufficiently documented by now that such a thing has happened within those organizations regarding abuse, with leadership ending up looking as though they’re either covering for the abusers, or advocating for them more than the victims. See the link given earlier, for an example:

https://sbcec.s3.amazonaws.com/FINAL+-+ ... DACTED.pdf
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
But I have proved it’s not the LDS church structure that's abusive,
Actually, you haven’t.
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
…it's the fact humans are abusive, religious and non religious.
Yes, like your behavior here. Well done.

And, just to prove that point, you next descend into a rambling word salad of mass stereotyping, attempted insults against people of different/no religious belief, and confused partisan gobbledygook -
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
But you can't accept that fact because the goal of every marxist liberal is to tear down many historical religious beliefs here in America so the marxist liberal agenda can become the dominant religion. You marxist liberals are searching for a happiness that you will never find even if you're successful at turning this country into a living breathing marxist hell hole. Your so called "happiness" is fed by tearing down, not building up. That's why every country that's going down or has been down this pitiful path ultimately ends up in ruins.
Anyhow, there’s this, still:

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

canpakes wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:40 pm

250 pages of drag queens religious men assaulting children, covered up by religious men. And this howler monkey is going to act like it’s not a problem by claiming entire countries are atheist. What a damned moron.

Look at the link Ding Dong. Read the words Ding Dong. Stop raging at drag queens when people on the religious Right are damned kids in droves and then covering for one another. Good Lord.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:48 pm
canpakes wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:40 pm

250 pages of drag queens religious men assaulting children, covered up by religious men. And this howler monkey is going to act like it’s not a problem by claiming entire countries are atheist. What a damned moron.

Look at the link Ding Dong. Read the words Ding Dong. Stop raging at drag queens when people on the religious Right are damned kids in droves and then covering for one another. Good Lord.

- Doc
I give you proof of sexual child abuse taking place in countries that are majority non religious, meaning millions of people, and you come back with this crap? Your meter is definitely set to full retard today. Face it, you have an obsession with tearing down religions. You know of no other way to make yourself feel whole.

Please explain why non religious countries are dealing with child sexual abuse if religion or religious leaders are the prob.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:33 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:33 pm

Where in the article you linked did it identify atheists as the perps?

The reader should note the poster above still hasn’t admitted there’s a child rape problem on the Right and within religious institutions that far surpasses that of drag queens.

- Doc

Don't ask me how I was able to get into your medical records but I'm posing your last xray to prove to everyone you definitely have your head up your ass!

Last edited by Mitchell 1919 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:13 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:48 pm

- Doc
I give you proof of sexual child abuse taking place in countries that are majority non religious, meaning millions of people, and you come back with this crap? Your meter is definitely set to full retard today. Face it, you have an obsession with tearing down religions. You know of no other way to make yourself feel whole.

Please explain why non religious countries are dealing with child sexual abuse if religion or religious leaders are the prob.
The majority are, in fact, religious you dope. Click on the wiki links - god you howler monkeys can’t even do the simplest of tasks.

I’ll ask again. Where in the article you linked, about child sexual assault in the NL, did it identify atheists as the perps?

You damned howler monkeys are all the same. Insincere, duplicitous, and dumb as crap.

- Doc
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:18 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:33 pm

Why are you showing us your x-ray? damned Bing Bong the Ding Dong.

- Doc
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:19 pm
Mitchell 1919 wrote:

The majority are, in fact, religious you dope. Click on the wiki links - god you howler monkeys can’t even do the simplest of tasks.

I’ll ask again. Where in the article you linked, about child sexual assault in the NL, did it identify atheists as the perps?

You damned howler monkeys are all the same. Insincere, duplicitous, and dumb as crap.

- Doc
Yeah right!! God your as dumb as they come. Do you really believe that? If so, you're a dangerous individual. Much like the idiots who have believed the words coming out of the mouth of numerous dictators over many years. Marxist like you and the lonely moderator are sad sad individuals.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:

Maybe because some ‘highly religious countries’ will not?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... src=recsys

There goes your straw man.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I see the howler monkey edited his post above because of my sick burn with regard to his x-ray he shared. Just Bing Bong the Ding Dong things, I guess.

- Doc