A Few Of LDS Artist Jon McNaughton's Latest Paintings

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

A Few Of LDS Artist Jon McNaughton's Latest Paintings

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Here are a few of the latest McNaughton paintings with his brief descriptions. If you want more, https://jonmcnaughton.com/

“The Magnificent Seven” by Jon McNaughton

There have been 46 US Presidents since George Washington: some good, others not so much. As the artist, I decided to put together my team of the most magnificent seven Presidents.

“The Masterpiece” by Jon McNaughton

I believe that Trump will yet reveal in the future a greater degree of prosperity, justice, and American influence that has never been seen before. His greatest achievements are yet to be revealed. How will history remember the presidency of Donald J. Trump? I believe it will be considered a “Masterpiece.”

"Solitary Confinement" by Jon McNaughton

The concept for this painting was given to me by my friend Dinesh D'Souza. Over 600 American citizens have been detained since January 6 for the storming of the US Capitol. Many have been placed in solitary confinement. What has become of our country when they choose to fight against its own people? The important part of this painting is the dates scratched into the wall of the prison cell. I pray for America and what she has become.

"The Emperor Has No Clothes" by Jon McNaughton

Left to Right: Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Anthony Fauci, Xi Jinping, Rachel Levine, General Milley, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Jen Psaki, Hunter Biden, Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama

"RINOS" by Jon McNaughton

When history has found you, Looking back as if it knows, The Republican Party blew it, Choosing traitorous RINOs.
Left to Right: Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Liz Cheney

"The Resistance" by Jon McNaughton

The election of Donald Trump was a catastrophe for progressive America, but they quickly responded by organizing a myriad of leftist groups to “resist” President Trump. In addition to the Washington and Media establishment’s attack against the President, it included large protests and violent acts against Trump supporters. It has become unsafe for many people to simply wear a red ball cap in public with the words: Make America Great Again.Trump supporters are harassed in restaurants, business establishments, street corners, and many public places. They are routinely bullied across the country, and blood has been spilt by progressive activists physically attacking innocent people. This includes both men and women, people from all walks of life. In certain cities, the violence is hardly acknowledged, and even dismissed.

"Biden Malaise" by Jon McNaughton

Remember what President Obama famously said about Joe Biden? "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up." My new portrait of President Biden will be offered to the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC as the companion piece to Obama’s official portrait, and to remind people exactly what Obama was talking about. There are various fruits and funguses hidden in the foliage. Try to decipher the deep symbolic meaning of the Biden Presidency and unravel the truth behind it all.

"Let's Go Brandon!" by Jon McNaughton

Since the leftist lunacy of 2020, Americans have watched as Joe Biden and the Democrats run our country into the ground. After a great NASCAR victory, the world heard the fans chanting a phrase that has been dubbed by CNN as "Let's Go Brandon." This new clarion call for patriots everywhere reminds us who our real President is, and our hope and aspiration is for 2024. "Let's Go Brandon!"

"Three Great Presidents" by Jon McNaughton

Abraham Lincoln, Donald J. Trump, Ronald Reagan

If I had to think of three great presidents. These men inspire me, and I hope you feel the same!

"The Dance" by Jon McNaughton

The grace of the First Lady and our wonderful President!

"Alex Jones" by Jon McNaughton

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Some Schmo
God

Re: A Few Of LDS Artist Jon McNaughton's Latest Paintings

Post by Some Schmo »

This is the kind of Trump supporter I'm generally talking about when I say they're damned retarded.

And it's another fine example of how the religious mind is addled.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

OK, so he has now reduced himself to plagiarizing the work of others, and drawing cars badly.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

What a looney!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

In the first one, why is Trump stomping on Christopher Gadsden's snake?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

I imagine his paintings will be featured in the new LDS Temple.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:58 pm
In the first one, why is Trump stomping on Christopher Gadsden's snake?
Speaking of snakes, I want to know why that rhino's cock is fully realized. Not even South Park's dicks are that pronounced.

by the way, Republicans do know there's an 'h' in rhino, don't they? Probably not. Education's not a priority.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:35 pm
I imagine his paintings will be featured in the new LDS Temple.
In a room called "for time and all eternity" to demonstrate what eternity feels like in just a few seconds.

Dr. Sunstoned
CTR B

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

I could have gone all day without seeing that unhinged lunatic's work.