HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!

Post by Dr. Shades »

Dear fellow Perfumaniacs,

Today is a special day: February 15 is the birthday of A-chan (real name 綾香西脇, pronounced Äyäkä Nishiwäki), founding member of Perfume, the official Japanese electro-pop group of DiscussMormonism.com!

It was her idea to form Perfume with two of her friends when she was 11 years old and attending Actor's School Hiroshima back in 2000. So, it's most directly to her influence that we owe our thanks for giving us our official band. As the most outgoing and extroverted of the trio, she's their natural leader.

If you'd like to wish her a happy birthday or otherwise share what her influence has meant in your life, this is the place to do so. As a bonus, if you'd like to follow her on Instagram, she can be found at https://www.instagram.com/a_chan.prfm_p000001/ .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!!

"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Pious Claptrap
Nursery

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!

Post by Pious Claptrap »

Do you know this person or are you just a fan? So yet, I haven't come across this individual anywhere.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Happy birthday, A-CHAN! It is tough to be the leader of one of the world's top pop music acts! I wish you all the best in the coming year of your life.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Happy b-day A-chan! Looking top notch!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Pious Claptrap wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:25 pm
Do you know this person or are you just a fan?
Just a fan, although she did wave goodbye to me twice in 24 hours.
So yet, I haven't come across this individual anywhere.
She lives in Japan, so it makes sense that you wouldn’t have.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:33 pm
Happy b-day A-chan! Looking top notch!

- Doc
How dare you.