Is this board going to allow Defamation?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: Is this board going to allow Defamation?

Post by doubtingthomas »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:23 pm

So DT posts problematically about attraction to underaged girls for years
I am still waiting for you to quote me. Liar!

I was saying for a long time that my preference was 18 to 22, but definitely not under 18.

I met a woman on Tinder (a dating app for adults) in 2020 who lied about her age, but was of LEGAL AGE when I met her. Tinder doesn't allow 17 year old, but other dating apps do, but I have never used them.

I had her mother's approval to date her.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:27 pm
honorentheos wrote:
(but he says it's not about him, he is just posting for a friend...)

Checks out.
It's the experts who are saying that, moron! Not me. Loneliness is like poverty. The way you reduce violence is by reducing poverty and loneliness. I keep sharing the same links over and over again, but you guys ignore them.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/19/opinions ... index.html
From your link
Men who fail to attach to partners, careers, or communities often grow bitter and seek volatility and unrest. They’re more susceptible to fringe theories and they over-index on online forums filled with conspiracy theories, misogynistic content and misinformation.
it says nothing about reducing violence by reducing loneliness.

Here is what does reduce violence--stopping the misogyny:
The first step in addressing misogynist incel violence and terrorism is recognizing the problem for what it is, a form of male supremacism. ...the focus on mental health treats loneliness and depression as the root cause of incel violence, rather than misogyny and male entitlement... [This does not work] because mental health services are not designed to treat ideology, because misogyny, supremacism, and other harmful ideologies are not mental health issues...https://www.newamerica.org/political-re ... endations/
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:45 pm
honorentheos wrote:

So DT posts problematically about attraction to underaged girls for years

I was saying for a long time that my preference was 18 to 22, but definitely not under 18.

I met a woman on Tinder (a dating app for adults) in 2020 who lied about her age, but was of LEGAL AGE when I met her. Tinder doesn't allow 17 year old, but other dating apps do, but I have never used them.

You are married?
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

So now we discover that DT gained a common law married to an underaged girl?

Good gravy.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:49 pm

Here is what does reduce violence--stopping the misogyny:
:roll:

The way to stop misogyny is by ending loneliness. :lol:

So, good point!
Marcus wrote:

From your link
Men who fail to attach to partners, careers, or communities often grow bitter and seek volatility and unrest. They’re more susceptible to fringe theories and they over-index on online forums filled with conspiracy theories, misogynistic content and misinformation.
Thank you!
You can watch his interview here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haIsfzPEXPA
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

The way to stop misogyny is for men to stop being misogynist.

Full stop.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:45 pm

We can start with this thread where your conscience was clearly bugging you over this:
doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:19 am
malkie wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:30 am
Res, before I saw your reply, I was going to ask DT if this is what he has been building up to with all of the parsing and questioning. It all starts to make some kind of sense now, if that is the case - only DT can tell us.
Good Lord Jesus, I am speechless.

She is a young adult (of legal age when I was dating her). Her parents did give me permission to go out with her. Her parents thought I was a good boyfriend. But I'll admit, she was probably too young for me.
malkie wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:30 am
But if it is, DT, it seems as if you are depending on a bunch of mostly anonymous strangers on a message board for validation of your actions and/or self worth.
I am not look for validation. I do feel proud of myself. I have a high self-esteem 8-)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155240
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Notice the lie you just told about her lying to you about her age? You knew her age even if you met her on Tinder.

I don't care what anyone else thinks. FR2, removed. -cp-
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:

From your link
it says nothing about reducing violence by reducing loneliness.
:lol: Thank you for pointing that out! It seems you are the incel now.
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:56 pm

Good gravy.
A single mom of LEGAL AGE!

Marcus is an incel.
honorentheos wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:59 pm
Notice the lie you just told about her lying to you about her age?

I don't care what anyone else thinks. FR2, removed. -cp-
She lied to Tinder, but other big dating apps for adults do allow 17-year-olds. I am not sure what the big deal is.

You are free to think that, UR9, removed. -cp-
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:58 pm
The way to stop misogyny is for men to stop being misogynist.

Full stop.
That's true, do you have a magic wand to end misogyny?