Letter of Resignation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Letter of Resignation

Post by doubtingthomas »

It's clear I've been wasting my time here all these years. Nobody is interested in understanding other points of view. I shared many articles, but people are not interested in the facts. Marcus quoted a very important sentence, but later decided to ignore it. :lol:

I posted a lot of controversial topics because I love controversy! The conspiracy theories of Marcus about me are simply nonsense, she clearly thinks like a conspiracy theorist, not as a statistician. Marcus uses manipulative tactics to silence others. Her purpose on this board is to silence others and to engage in personal attacks, that's all she does.

I didn't come here to this board to talk about why Joseph Smith was not a prophet, most users here would agree with that. I came here to challenge some of the norms and question everything.

Unfortunately, I was accused of being a rapist by Hono for doing something that was perfectly LEGAL and consensual, and it was NOT a secret. I was a blessing to a single mom because I loved her kid, he was like a son. Hono gets a pass for accusing me of rape, but my "inappropriate" comments quickly get deleted by the mods. I am not going to tolerate the different treatment, especially because I been posting here for many years of my life. How do the mods not expect me to get angry? especially for serious accusations that a clearly false? That is beyond messed up.

And no, I did not threaten anyone, finding someone is not a threat!

My final point. What helped reduce racism in the US? Rock concerts! Both whites and blacks got together and socialized.

What helps to reduce crime? Getting people out of poverty.

What will help eliminate sexism? Reducing loneliness. No amount of reasonable arguments will eliminate the sexism, but reducing loneliness will have a powerful effect.

Anyways, all this toxic behavior isn't healthy. This place clearly dominates the lives of a lot of people here, that's so sad.

I understand the mods are not perfect, the mobs have a tough job to do, but today was the last straw!

Later folks!

You can kick me out! I don't care. I won't come back! I don't need this place.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Schreech
CTR A

Re: Letter of Resignation

Post by Schreech »

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Edit. Forget it.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Thomas11 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:43 am
It's clear I've been wasting my time here all these years. Nobody is interested in understanding other points of view. I shared many articles, but people are not interested in the facts. Marcus quoted a very important sentence, but later decided to ignore it. :lol:

I posted a lot of controversial topics because I love controversy! The conspiracy theories of Marcus about me are simply nonsense, she clearly thinks like a conspiracy theorist, not as a statistician. Marcus uses manipulative tactics to silence others. Her purpose on this board is to silence others and to engage in personal attacks, that's all she does.

I didn't come here to this board to talk about why Joseph Smith was not a prophet, most users here would agree with that. I came here to challenge some of the norms and question everything.

Unfortunately, I was accused of being a rapist by Hono for doing something that was perfectly LEGAL and consensual, and it was NOT a secret. I was a blessing to a single mom because I loved her kid, he was like a son. Hono gets a pass for accusing me of rape, but my "inappropriate" comments quickly get deleted by the mods. I am not going to tolerate the different treatment, especially because I been posting here for many years of my life. How do the mods not expect me to get angry? especially for serious accusations that a clearly false? That is beyond messed up.

And no, I did not threaten anyone, finding someone is not a threat!

My final point. What helped reduce racism in the US? Rock concerts! Both whites and blacks got together and socialized.

What helps to reduce crime? Getting people out of poverty.

What will help eliminate sexism? Reducing loneliness. No amount of reasonable arguments will eliminate the sexism, but reducing loneliness will have a powerful effect.

Anyways, all this toxic behavior isn't healthy. This place clearly dominates the lives of a lot of people here, that's so sad.

I understand the mods are not perfect, the mobs have a tough job to do, but today was the last straw!

Later folks!

You can kick me out! I don't care. I won't come back! I don't need this place.
Wow.

So, you think you were banned, and now you're back with a sock.
Last edited by Marcus on Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

More blame-shifting and narcisism. Shocker.

Ldsfaqs 2.0
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

doubtingthomas was never banned (to my knowledge). Why he registered a new account is anyone’s guess.

doubtingthomas, you’ll notice that the thread wherein the accusation was made was also moved out of sight, so that person isn’t receiving special treatment.

See you tomorrow.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Yeah, my mind is kinda blown here. Hey, this is the internet. Don't look for an ego boost here. People have their own minds and they will judge others harshly with the benefit of being safely ensconced in their private spaces behind a keyboard.

Ya gotta just roll with the punches. Also, don't think that you can buck the orthodoxies of our time easily. You will pay a price for it one way or another.
Schreech wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:04 am
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow