Woke Educayshun

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Lowrance
Star A

Re: Woke Educayshun

Post by Lowrance »

Gunnar wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:44 am
Lowrance wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:01 pm
I was really hoping that when I logged on this morning, at least one of the wokies here would be willing to leave the woke plantation for a few minutes to accept my challenge and watch both videos to see how easy it is to foresee the complete insanity of the woke movement. But I guess not. I see the majority of the wokies here are going to play the old game where every new poster who disagrees with the woke narrative is either this poster or that poster, or maybe that poster is that poster, or maybe this poster is the other poster, or maybe this or maybe that, or maybe that or maybe this! Perhaps Ajax is Shades, Shades is Mike, Binger is Shades, daveishere is Shades, or this or that! There is a problem with this board, but I have not yet determined what it is. I'm close, but simultaneously feel so far away. But I'm confident I'll figure it out one day, and I promise to share my findings with everyone here.

Now returning to the topic at hand. Many of our youth and uneducated citizens are currently infected with a completely irrational woke narrative, as evidenced by the two videos I have presented. It has many names, including wokeness, progressivism, and Marxism, but it is a form of mental slavery that completely infects the brain once accepted as a legitimate way to view the world in which we live. The foe of wokeness is liberty. In actuality, wokeism is a cancer that devours freedom; wherever it is found, freedom is eradicated due to wokeism's insatiable appetite.

So, is anyone willing to watch the videos I presented and explain why the wokies in the second video were hunting down the woman who invited an African-American man to speak at her college? Or,will all the wokies here act like Mormons when they're presented with negative information about the church?
Neither of those videos came even close to accurately or honestly portraying what is really meant by "woke." Condemning or mocking others for being "woke" is very much like racist's use of the derogatory term "nigger lover" to mock others who don't share their hateful bigotry, but it sounds a bit less obviously bigoted.
Wrong! The two videos I showed are perfect illustrations of the destructive culture of wokeism and how it brainwashed our youth. If this is the case, why else would a group of woke people go after the event's organizer and make her feel as though her life was in danger? Please explain.

I'll explain why. Because free speech is violence in the wokies' universe, where everyone has a victim mentality. Any speech that deviates from the woke narrative is considered hate speech, violent speech, or speech that needs to be suppressed in the wokie world. However, free speech is only considered to be free speech when it supports the woke narrative. And wokies are so adamant about this that they're ready to go after event organizers who put on events that let a black man speak on their progressive campus.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lowrance wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:17 am
Because free speech is violence in the wokies' universe, where everyone has a victim mentality. Any speech that deviates from the woke narrative is considered hate speech, violent speech, or speech that needs to be suppressed in the wokie world.
You’re presenting a single local event from some years back where dissenting opinions resulted in your own side leaving the discussion.

Meanwhile, we have actual politicians on the right-hand side of the aisle in multiple states pushing and implementing legislation designed to legally prevent viewpoints challenging what they personally believe from being discussed at all in schools or businesses.

If only the preponderance of evidence didn’t work against you so thoroughly.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Projection.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-lawmak ... ty-1784526
Florida Lawmaker Introduces Bill to 'Cancel' State's Democratic Party
Literally whatever Republicans are accusing Democrats are doing, they’re balls deep in it.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Lowrance wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:17 am
Gunnar wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:44 am

Neither of those videos came even close to accurately or honestly portraying what is really meant by "woke." Condemning or mocking others for being "woke" is very much like racist's use of the derogatory term "nigger lover" to mock others who don't share their hateful bigotry, but it sounds a bit less obviously bigoted.
Wrong! The two videos I showed are perfect illustrations of the destructive culture of wokeism and how it brainwashed our youth. If this is the case, why else would a group of woke people go after the event's organizer and make her feel as though her life was in danger? Please explain.

I'll explain why. Because free speech is violence in the wokies' universe, where everyone has a victim mentality. Any speech that deviates from the woke narrative is considered hate speech, violent speech, or speech that needs to be suppressed in the wokie world. However, free speech is only considered to be free speech when it supports the woke narrative. And wokies are so adamant about this that they're ready to go after event organizers who put on events that let a black man speak on their progressive campus.
Lawrence
A group of students being caught up into mob mentality due to their frustration and anger is ugly and should be resisted.

The ed video is beyond all exaggeration it is just plain dumb. It aims to block understanding and stir up hatred and anger. It is the lowest form of political propaganda
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

huckelberry wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:59 pm
It is the lowest form of political propaganda.
It is the Lowrance form of political propaganda.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:16 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:59 pm
It is the lowest form of political propaganda.
It is the Lowrance form of political propaganda.
:lol: Good one!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.