Woke Educayshun

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Lowrance
Star A

Woke Educayshun

Post by Lowrance »

Neel Kolhatkar probably explains modern-day wokeism better than anyone else. He perfectly captures how wokeism has infiltrated our education system and turned it into a woke indoctrination camp for our youth in this 7-minute video he produced 7 years ago. If anyone here is brave enough to leave the woke plantation for a few minutes and watch this https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM video, I'm sure a few orthodox wokies will criticize me for posting a video that was created to mock woke culture. But hold on, there's more! I have another video from last year that shows what Neel predicted 7 years ago is happening within the woke culture. This real-life video https://youtu.be/WnwYsLeVeV8 depicts woke students suppressing free speech and pursuing those who invited a black conservative to speak on their campus. This is not a made-up story! Indoctrinated wokies pursued and threatened a woman because she invited a black man to speak on their campus.

Wokeism is more dangerous than any religion in history. Anyone willing to watch both videos and explain the benefits of a modern day woke society?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Woke Educayshun

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Mike/Ajax/Lowrance can only spam links. He never is able to engage with and directly address things people write in response.

This is because his opinions are untrue and he knows it.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Lawrance your outhouse is full you should stop and clean it out. Call the guy to service the thing.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:04 pm
Mike/Ajax/Lowrance can only spam links. He never is able to engage with and directly address things people write in response.
Why do the moderators allow so many sock puppet accounts?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Good question. Maybe this person is using different IP addresses?

Regardless of how many people are posting these accounts though, they really are adding nothing to the board except for trolling. It's always the same tired talking points and then running away.

It's obviously not persuading anyone.
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

I was really hoping that when I logged on this morning, at least one of the wokies here would be willing to leave the woke plantation for a few minutes to accept my challenge and watch both videos to see how easy it is to foresee the complete insanity of the woke movement. But I guess not. I see the majority of the wokies here are going to play the old game where every new poster who disagrees with the woke narrative is either this poster or that poster, or maybe that poster is that poster, or maybe this poster is the other poster, or maybe this or maybe that, or maybe that or maybe this! Perhaps Ajax is Shades, Shades is Mike, Binger is Shades, daveishere is Shades, or this or that! There is a problem with this board, but I have not yet determined what it is. I'm close, but simultaneously feel so far away. But I'm confident I'll figure it out one day, and I promise to share my findings with everyone here.

Now returning to the topic at hand. Many of our youth and uneducated citizens are currently infected with a completely irrational woke narrative, as evidenced by the two videos I have presented. It has many names, including wokeness, progressivism, and Marxism, but it is a form of mental slavery that completely infects the brain once accepted as a legitimate way to view the world in which we live. The foe of wokeness is liberty. In actuality, wokeism is a cancer that devours freedom; wherever it is found, freedom is eradicated due to wokeism's insatiable appetite.

So, is anyone willing to watch the videos I presented and explain why the wokies in the second video were hunting down the woman who invited an African-American man to speak at her college? Or,will all the wokies here act like Mormons when they're presented with negative information about the church?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Lowrance wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:01 pm
There is a problem with this board, but I have not yet determined what it is. I'm close...
No worries, others know. And yes, you're really close. Really, really close. You and the problem are so close you are indistinguishable.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Lowrance wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:01 pm
every new poster who disagrees with the woke narrative
I don't think there's even been a new poster of that type, in the last few weeks at least.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.