What do "anti-woke" people want in schools? "Jesus Camp" shows in gruesome detail

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: What do "anti-woke" people want in schools? "Jesus Camp" shows in gruesome detail

Post by honorentheos »

Exposing children to sexual content is its own issue. Is a drag queen reading a book to kids exposing them? Apparently some folks see anything related to trans issues as sexual. I'd call that, "Their problem."

Is this a diversion from the issues being lumped under "wokism"? For sure.
canpakes
God

Re: What do "anti-woke" people want in schools? "Jesus Camp" shows in gruesome detail

Post by canpakes »

Low,

If your youngest daughter was the one who witnessed this show and gave the performer a dollar, what do you believe the effect would be on her?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:14 pm
Lowrance wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:34 am
I agree with you that some Jesus camps are utterly insane, but how do you feel about men who dress as drag artists and engage in sexual acts in front of young children?
I’m going to need a source for that one.
While we’re waiting on that source …

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.