What do "anti-woke" people want in schools? "Jesus Camp" shows in gruesome detail

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: What do "anti-woke" people want in schools? "Jesus Camp" shows in gruesome detail

Post by Moksha »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:21 pm
Did you report this post?
It is not a single post as much as it is a proliferation of sock puppets whose purpose is disruptive trolling.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Re: What do "anti-woke" people want in schools? "Jesus Camp" shows in gruesome detail

Post by Res Ipsa »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:18 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:21 pm
Did you report this post?
It is not a single post as much as it is a proliferation of sock puppets whose purpose is disruptive trolling.
If you’d be so kind as to lend me your seer stone so I could scry which accounts are sock puppets, I’d put it to good use.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:29 am
If you’d be so kind as to lend me your seer stone so I could scry which accounts are sock puppets, I’d put it to good use.
I suppose a seer stone can examine the IP addresses if you alter the polarity. Basically, if it quacks like Binger it is probably an Atlantic duck that is proliferating.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:41 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:29 am
I suppose a seer stone can examine the IP addresses if you alter the polarity. Basically, if it quacks like Binger it is probably an Atlantic duck that is proliferating.
I already have a seer stone that I can see IP addresses with. I keep it next to my e-meter.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

I'm guessing that Shades probably does not realize how sick people are of this board being polluted with spam and libelous material.

There's no point in debunking it. These people do not care about truth or decorum. They are trying to pollute the discourse with their effluvia.
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:41 pm
There's an excellent documentary called "Jesus Camp" that shows what the library intimidation crowd actually wants from schooling. While they pretend to believe in "free speech," in reality, far-right Christians believe only they should have religious freedom. And they want public schools to bully and intimidate kids into believing in their ridiculous superstitions.

If you haven't ever seen "Jesus Camp," it's definitely worth seeing. There is no narrator, only the words of talk radio hosts and interview subjects. Totally free to watch on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG1o95oqkqI

I challenge our YouTube addicted right-wing posters to watch this and understand who they are allying with.
If a battle on YouTube is what you want, then let's get this show on the road! Because there are thousands of videos that I'm looking forward to posting where wokie men are dressed up in drag and shaking their butt and fake boobs in front of young boys and girls, and because I'm looking forward to posting those videos. There are also many videos available that show children performing in drag while adult wookies throw money at them while the children are on stage.

If I have understood you correctly, your wokie friends are going to embrace the idea of countering the insane far right conservatives by advocating the abuse of children, right? Yes, there are some crazy groups on the far right, but at this point in time, the wokies on the far left are the ones who are having an influence on our youth. Those wokies on the far left are the ones who are trying to persuade our young people that men can become women and women can become men. The wokies are the ones who are advocating for the widespread genital mutilation of our younger generation. The wokies are the people who have no problem with our youth being taught by library books that it is acceptable to engage in sexually permissive behavior. It is glaringly obvious what the wokies are attempting to do; they want to rip apart the fabric of society and sew in a piece of fabric that promotes their woke agenda. Additionally, they are willing to abuse children along the way because they believe that the ends justify the means. In the minds of wokies, it is acceptable to sacrifice a few children along the way as long as their goal of replacing the "broken" value system of the west with a woke agenda is reached. This is because wokies believe that the value system of the west is "broken." It's the crazy wokies on the left that are abusing our youth by trying to get them to accept the abusive, Marxist agenda that they so proudly promote. When the crazies on the right start to persuade our youth on a massive scale, I'll be there beside you screaming at them that they're idiots. But right now, that's not happening. Right now, it's the crazy wokies on the left that are abusing our youth.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lowrance wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:15 pm
Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:41 pm
There's an excellent documentary called "Jesus Camp" that shows what the library intimidation crowd actually wants from schooling. While they pretend to believe in "free speech," in reality, far-right Christians believe only they should have religious freedom. And they want public schools to bully and intimidate kids into believing in their ridiculous superstitions.

If you haven't ever seen "Jesus Camp," it's definitely worth seeing. There is no narrator, only the words of talk radio hosts and interview subjects. Totally free to watch on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG1o95oqkqI

I challenge our YouTube addicted right-wing posters to watch this and understand who they are allying with.
If a battle on YouTube is what you want, then let's get this show on the road! Because there are thousands of videos that I'm looking forward to posting where wokie men are dressed up in drag and shaking their butt and fake boobs in front of young boys and girls, and because I'm looking forward to posting those videos. There are also many videos available that show children performing in drag while adult wookies throw money at them while the children are on stage.
LowMike - if you’re going to start posting dozens of YouTube links again, your stay here will be very short.

Instead, try demonstrating the ability to explain what ‘woke’ is, using your own words and intellect. How difficult can that be, if it riles you so?

And, no - cross dressers and gay folks don’t demonstrate ‘woke’ any more so today than when the Greeks openly practiced same-sex relations, even emblazing it on their pottery.

As your friend would say, ‘Argue better’. You can do that, right? ; )
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

Could someone please explain the fixation on this Mike character that seems to have completely taken over the minds of those who post on this forum? Thanks. I thought that calling anyone who posts here who disagrees with the woke narrative "this Mike character" was possibly a clever way to make new posters go away, but I'm starting to think that this place has an obsession with this guy or possibly gal.My opinion is that Daveishere is the only poster who has ever come close to possibly being Mike. His stories are almost exactly the same as those that Mike has posted. Because of the large number of veteran posters on this board who accuse newcomers of being Mike or the Binger, a great number of wonderful posters appear to have quit the board. I had a lot of fun reading Dr. Kingsfield's posts, but it looks like he's decided not to post any more. My best guess is that he got sick and tired of people thinking he was someone else and decided to stop posting altogether. And now the moderators are threatening to expel me because I might post videos on a thread that began with the posting of a video, and two other posters followed up with the posting of videos, but I'm the one that gets warned not to post videos, which is an insanely crazy thing to do.

Can someone other than canpakes please explain the rules for posting videos? I was under the impression that it was perfectly fine to post videos so long as an explanation was given as to why the video was relevant to the conversation. I only ask for someone else besides this canpakes poster because I'm beginning to get the impression that this poster has some kind of strange obsession with me, as canpakes follows me around wherever I post and accuses nearly every time I do so.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lowrance wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:26 pm
Could someone please explain the fixation on this Mike character that seems to have completely taken over the minds of those who post on this forum? Thanks.
Sure. You’re welcome. : D
Lowrance
Star A

Post by Lowrance »

When it comes to posting videos, I was wondering if any of the other moderators would be willing to answer my question about the rules I need to follow. I had the impression that I understood what was required to be clarified, but it appears that I was wrong if one of the moderators is going to harass me about it. I don't mind being attacked by a poster who has a different opinion from mine, but I don't understand why a moderator would do that.