My Elders Quorum President Is An Exotic Dancer

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: My Elders Quorum President Is An Exotic Dancer

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:56 pm
I note that the fellow who claims to be scared and disgusted by drag queens keeps posting pictures of drag queens. ; )

I’m not convinced that this is an area of concern for Lowrance so much as an addiction that he cannot control.
Are you saying Atlantic Mike really wants to “F” drag queens? Because it’d be sad that Atlantic Mike really wants to “F” drag queens, but Atlantic Mike can’t “F” drag queens because he’s not being true to his deepest desire to “F” drag queens.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Lowrance wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:02 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:23 pm
Before anyone is going to watch another set of decontextualized videos from you, you'll have to go back and defend the one you already posted that was both intentionally misleading and entirely unsupportive of your assertions.

As it stands now you've been weighed and measured and found quite a bit lacking.

You asked for it, so here are some screenshots taken from one of the videos. The video plays, showing a drag queen in a thong dancibg in a seductive manner while approaching a baby who is crawling around on the floor. I realize that in wokie world, something of that nature is probably considered normal. The second photograph depicts a young child crawling around on a dance floor on which drag queens are performing. Again, everything is returning to its natural state in wokie world.

Do you want to place a wager? I give you my word that in the next five years, drag queens will perform in front of children and babies while wearing giant strap-on dildos, and wokies will try to justify these sick actions of pedophilia by claiming that what they are doing is part of the human experience. I guarantee you that. Without a shadow of a doubt, that occurrence will take place, and people will patiently wait in line outside of libraries to view it.
The person in the top photo is clearly wearing a leotard, not just a thong. It doesn't show anything about how the person is dancing, as it is a still shot from the back. The bottom photo is completely decontextualized. It's not clear whether someone is performing or the nature of the performance. And the notion that drag queens dancing is somehow harmful to babies is beyond silly.

Drag shows are about performance -- not necessarily sex. I've attended a beauty contest where the largest division by far was drag. I'd describe it as more burlesque than anything else. The more risqué parts could have easily been cleaned up to provide a show appropriate for all ages. The money that was handed to the performers were donations to a charity that provided shelter for homeless youth.

This isn't about strap on dildos for children. This is about people consumed with fear and hatred looking for a group of fellow humans to demonize.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I have to admit, the OP did make me uncomfortable. The thought of me going inside a church again sent shivers down my spine.

And that's way before I have to watch a Mormon who thinks he can dance. So yeah, it is not a pretty picture.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Some Schmo wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:42 pm
I have to admit, the OP did make me uncomfortable. The thought of me going inside a church again sent shivers down my spine.

And that's way before I have to watch a Mormon who thinks he can dance. So yeah, it is not a pretty picture.
LOL! Puts the concept of "obscenity" in a whole new light. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Ah, I see, now.

Lowrance was trying to introduce us to his new obsession … Mormon Drag Shows.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Here’s yet another example of not a drag queen raping children:

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/31/unde ... ung-girls/
Minnesota Man Gets Less Than 180 Days In Jail For Raping Girls Aged 4 And 9
Mike, why are you hyper focused on dudes who dress like clown women when we’ve shown you, repeatedly, that the real threat lies with not-drag-queen-men? What’s going on with you?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

We are going to see “Some Like It Hot” in NYC in a few days. I will chuckle about weirdo threads like this one. Most of us in the real world never worry about the bizarro stuff Lowrance pees his pants over.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:00 pm
My one trip into a strip club at 18 was mostly horrifying and I still don't understand their appeal, to each their own.
Their appeal is that straight men enjoy seeing naked women.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am
Xenophon wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:00 pm
My one trip into a strip club at 18 was mostly horrifying and I still don't understand their appeal, to each their own.
It's the social contract involved that contextualizes that interaction.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

honorentheos wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:22 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am
It's the social contract involved that contextualizes that interaction.
No, it's men seeing naked women that contextualizes the interaction.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024