Dark Brandon Owning the MAGAs

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Dark Brandon Owning the MAGAs

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:10 pm
4. How the F does one "secure more votes" by deporting the voters?
Mail in ballot harvesting is one possibility.
Because you’re worried people will cheat like Republicans do? Election fraud allegations related to Republican ballot harvesting in North Carolina's 9th congressional district election in 2018 resulted in an investigation by the North Carolina State Board of Elections and a subsequent special election.

Remember, folks. Every accusation by a racist Republican is an admission.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:13 pm
And, deportation is no longer meaningless when it resets the 6-year clock.
So what. If they can just walk back across the border, what is deportation other than a free visit home for the holidays? I'd certainly prefer deportation over prison. You can't just walk right out of prison, unless you're under a Soros funded district attorneys jurisdiction and a registered Democrat.
And there’s the larp-n-outrage, as usual. Ajax is addicted to his fantasies and subsequent anger at them.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
And, deportation is no longer meaningless when it resets the 6-year clock.
So what. If they can just walk back across the border, what is deportation other than a free visit home for the holidays? I'd certainly prefer deportation over prison. You can't just walk right out of prison, unless you're under a Soros funded district attorneys jurisdiction and a registered Democrat.
If you’re envisioning no border enforcement at all, then that’s unrealistic, and not a part of the situation I described. Border crossers must have a clean record. People and shipments still need to process across an actual ‘border’.

Can some folks slip through the system? They can anywhere. Theres no place in the world free of illegal actions. But imagining that anyone wants a ‘completely open border’ isn’t realistic. We don’t even do that on the Canadian side, and if not there, then why along Mexico?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:42 pm
ajax18 wrote:
If you’re envisioning no border enforcement at all, then that’s unrealistic, and not a part of the situation I described. Border crossers must have a clean record. People and shipments still need to process across an actual ‘border’.

Can some folks slip through the system? They can anywhere. Theres no place in the world free of illegal actions. But imagining that anyone wants a ‘completely open border’ isn’t realistic. We don’t even do that on the Canadian side, and if not there, then why along Mexico?
Crossing the border into Canada is generally a pleasure. Five to 15 minutes is the usual wait time. Crossing back into the US is usually a nightmare. Thirty minutes to two hours in line. We should start the Ajax “open borders” drinking game. On the other hand, I don’t think I could afford the booze. :lol:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Dark Brandon strikes again - unemployment down to 3.5%

Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

So, how did Joe Biden become “Dark Brandon?”
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:01 am
Some say it was a spider bite. Others claim cosmic rays. Still others maintain it's the result of a bad batch of deep-state, super-soldier serum covertly injected into his veins by Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor,
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Morley wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:34 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Some say it was a spider bite. Others claim cosmic rays. Still others maintain it's the result of a bad batch of deep-state, super-soldier serum covertly injected into his veins by Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
So it wasn’t the Bud Light?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:45 pm
Morley wrote:
Some say it was a spider bite. Others claim cosmic rays. Still others maintain it's the result of a bad batch of deep-state, super-soldier serum covertly injected into his veins by Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
So it wasn’t the Bud Light?
Bud Light is restricted to level Gold clearance and above.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

Morley wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
This ... is probably the most perfect thing I will read all day. I salute you, good sir.