Woke Library Books

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Lowrance
Star A

Woke Library Books

Post by Lowrance »

There are a lot of articles and videos of parents and students exposing the wokies' agenda of sexualizing our children by allowing books in libraries across the United States that teach them about eating dxxx and pxxxx, as well as books that are highly sexual and have nothing to do with what our children should be learning when they go to school. These books are a part of the wokies' plan to sexualize our children.

Then why are the wokies making such a concerted effort to sexualize our children? There are a number of reasons for this, but one that is never brought up is that I believe the Wokies at the top, the ones that actually carry out the Wokie agenda, aren't satisfied with simply having an island where they can take children to molest them. Instead, they want a world similar to that of Jeffrey Epstein, in which they are free to fly around in their private jets and pick and choose at will any child with whom they want to have sexual relations. I can assure you that in the future, while Christians are still clinging to the idea of one man and one woman, wealthy Wokies will take a page out of Joseph Smith's playbook and take multiple wives and husbands for themselves. This will be the case even though Christians believe in monogamy. However, in order for this to take place, the wokies first need to dismantle the social fabric that keeps America together.

So while I was writing this, I was thinking that there's a really good chance that the moderators will move this thread out of sight from the visitors to this site, particularly Jessica Yaniv/canpakes, the moderator that follows me around the board. Now, let's wait and see what happens; given that we are discussing books that are available for checkout in public school libraries, will the moderators move this thread to prison?

The following video features a father reading aloud from a book that is available for borrowing from a school library. The author recommends eating dxxx and pxxxx in the book. It covers a wide variety of sexual topics in great depth. Indeed, this is the way of life that the wokies are attempting to ingrain in our young people. They want sexual activity to be completely open, meaning that they can have sexual relations with anyone of any age at any time. This level of openness would satisfy their desires. You're probably thinking something along the lines of "well, that's crazy, that could never happen." You are mistaken, as this event is going to take place in the future. The United States of America has now turned the corner, and from here on out, things will only get worse.

https://youtu.be/bFKdRjsRHEI
Lowrance
Star A

Re: Woke Library Books

Post by Lowrance »

https://youtu.be/mzNKs-cRD8s

The following video depicts the reactions of parents to woke children's books that incorporate critical race theory. Books such as "Anti-Race Baby" and others of their kind. You will find that the recurring idea in the majority of these wokie books is that the color of your skin is one of the most significant factors in your life. Another possibility is that white people are attempting to prevent you from advancing if the color of your skin is not white. When they say that the woke books shown in the video are what are actually racist, the parents in this video are absolutely correct. Would anyone in this room forum let their children read the books that are shown?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Noted that you favor book banning.

When did conservatives turn into such snowflakes?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:33 pm
Noted that you favor book banning.

When did conservatives turn into such snowflakes?
They've always been snowflakes, this issue is on their latest talking list, but is not as high of a priority as drag queens.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

. You're probably thinking something along the lines of "well, that's crazy, that could never happen." You are mistaken
Mike, you assume and lecture to us as if we are all woke and in on the conspiracy. So why say this? If we're as woke as you think we are, then obviously we know something like this can happen, because we spend a good part of our day watching drag performances and teaching kids about gay sex; we're woke and making it happen.

So you've got to change your strategy. You've got to either admit that we aren't woke, but we are in danger of advancing woke policies, or double down on all of us being totally woke, but then your criticisms are circular. You need to find some outside criteria (outside of contemporary Christian norms) to appeal to that will convince us that kids at drag performances and so on is bad.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

It’s just more low effort trolling. Lowrance misrepresents the passage that was quoted in the book. The author wasn’t “recommending” anything. The person speaking at the meeting makes lots of claims but doesn’t say the name of the books. An educated guess says it’s one of several autobiographical books by LGBT+ authors and the issues they had to cope with. Some of these books recount some ugly incidents because the authors dealt with some ugly stuff growing up.

I think it’s legitimate to question whether any given book is age appropriate. But the current wave of book banning takes aim at any book that portrays queer folks in a positive light.

Like all of his other claims about “woke” people, the claims in this post are based on exaggerations of out of context snippets. It’s slanderous nonsense of the worst kind.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

What a bizarre and troubled mind Lowrance has. Imagine spending your time writing this bilge. Before long I quit reading it just to spare myself.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:55 pm
What a bizarre and troubled mind Lowrance has. Imagine spending your time writing this bilge. Before long I quit reading it just to spare myself.
I think your description is spot on. But it’s the exactly the same type of thing Atlantic Mike has been posting since he got here. It’s just a mad lib — swap out black lives matter and swap in critical race theory. Swap out progressive and swap in wokies. All the rest of the bluster is cookie cutter — no thought or effort required.

The extra bizarre part is his obsession with posting here. It’s like he has OCD and, whatever the source of his anxiety, his ritualized compulsion is making a new sock puppet and posting essentially the same I hate people who don’t agree with my politics post over and over.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:35 pm
I think your description is spot on. But it’s the exactly the same type of thing Atlantic Mike has been posting since he got here. It’s just a mad lib — swap out black lives matter and swap in critical race theory. Swap out progressive and swap in wokies. All the rest of the bluster is cookie cutter — no thought or effort required.

The extra bizarre part is his obsession with posting here. It’s like he has OCD and, whatever the source of his anxiety, his ritualized compulsion is making a new sock puppet and posting essentially the same I hate people who don’t agree with my politics post over and over.
With emphasis on the hate, definitely. It is hate that fuels this kind of writing. It is the kind of fevered, dark passion that fuels anti-Semitism and other languages of hate.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:16 pm
With emphasis on the hate, definitely. It is hate that fuels this kind of writing. It is the kind of fevered, dark passion that fuels anti-Semitism and other languages of hate.
What's really tragic is that guys like this are carrying water for/deflecting attention from the very people who are trying to keep him down. The phrase "blinded by hate" comes to mind.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.