More January 6 partisan Democrat FBI/congresional misconduct

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: More January 6 partisan Democrat FBI/congresional misconduct

Post by canpakes »

Shocking new picture from JAN 6 that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE ..!!

This PROVES that the Jan 6 MAGA Tourists are being persecuted..!!
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:06 pm
So why didn't Christopher Wray just answer Seantor Cruz's question and say, "No, Ray Epps was not an FBI asset." That would have cleared it up. But instead he chose to circle the wagons and defend what has become a corrupt partisan institution because he feels it is his job to cover for them.

The FBI has become a "corrupt partisan institution"??? FBI Director Christopher Wray was nominated by Trump and confirmed by a Republican-controlled Senate.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Brack wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:49 pm
ajax18 wrote:
So why didn't Christopher Wray just answer Seantor Cruz's question and say, "No, Ray Epps was not an FBI asset." That would have cleared it up. But instead he chose to circle the wagons and defend what has become a corrupt partisan institution because he feels it is his job to cover for them.

The FBI has become a "corrupt partisan institution"??? FBI Director Christopher Wray was nominated by Trump and confirmed by a Republican-controlled Senate.
It’s the classic self-reinforcing feedback loop common to conspiracy theories: any evidence against the theory is reinterpreted as evidence of how powerful and extensive the conspiracy is. Ajax is a classic example.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 pm
Brack wrote:

It’s the classic self-reinforcing feedback loop common to conspiracy theories: any evidence against the theory is reinterpreted as evidence of how powerful and extensive the conspiracy is. Ajax is a classic example.
Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.
- Master Yoda

eta: The fascists are just mad they can’t act like fascists.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 pm

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.
- Master Yoda

eta: The fascists are just mad they can’t act like fascists.
I don't know the original source of that second quote, but it's one of my current faves.
he/him

ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:46 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:34 pm

Of course Mitch did. He's part of the deep state as well. Why do you think Democrats never question how much money he's been making from China along with his family ties to the CCP.
Other members of the deep state, by extension:

Thom Tillis, Republican Senator of North Carolina
Kevin Cramer, junior Republican Senator of North Dakota
Mitt Romney (from RINO to deep state in the twinkling of an eye)
Mike Rounds, Republican Senator of South Dakota
Lindsey Graham (lol... deep state now, apparently)
Thomas Manger, former Police Chief of Montgomery County, and current Police Chief of the US Capitol Police. Back the blue... except those that don't bow to Fox. Then, obviously deep state.
Mitt Romney is for sure a part of the establishment deep state. It wouldn't surprise me if his family was influence pedaling in the same way the Biden family has done.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Brack wrote:
ajax18 wrote:

Peter Navarro talks extensively about the many mistakes Trump made when choosing his cabinet members. Christopher Wray has proven to be the epitome of deep state establishment Republicans.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

It's tragic, if not despicable and depressing, how ajax still believes (or, at least pretends to believe) anything that undoubted charlatans and liars like Tucker Carlson, Hannity and other FOX commentators have to say on their broadcasts, even after having outed themselves as charlatans and liars while testifying under oath in court depositions and/or in private communications! It's as if he somehow thinks they are lying only when they are under oath to tell the truth or in private communications!
Last edited by Gunnar on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:22 pm
Brack wrote:

Peter Navarro talks extensively about the many mistakes Trump made when choosing his cabinet members. Christopher Wray has proven to be the epitome of deep state establishment Republicans.
Exhibit A.
he/him

Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:28 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:22 pm

Exhibit A.
ajax is another one whose motivation for posting here I can't figure out. Who on Earth does he think he's fooling?

I mean, he's only fooling himself. And maybe that's enough for him.

It's quite clear he's either insane, irredeemably stupid, a pathological liar, or a combination of the three.

But I'll also pay him a compliment. He's consistent... consistently insane, irredeemably stupid, and a pathological liar.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.