More January 6 partisan Democrat FBI/congresional misconduct

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: More January 6 partisan Democrat FBI/congresional misconduct

Post by Moksha »

Sen. Mitch McConnell went on record saying that the Fox/Tucker Carlson claim, that the January 6th Insurrection was just a peaceful tour of the Capitol, was BS. Fox is not speaking for Earth Prime, it is offering a fictional view of the news which corresponds to Rupert Murdoch deceiving his viewers.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:13 pm
Sen. Mitch McConnell went on record saying that the Fox/Tucker Carlson claim, that the January 6th Insurrection was just a peaceful tour of the Capitol, was BS. Fox is not speaking for Earth Prime, it is offering a fictional view of the news which corresponds to Rupert Murdoch deceiving his viewers.
Of course Mitch did. He's part of the deep state as well. Why do you think Democrats never question how much money he's been making from China along with his family ties to the CCP.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:34 pm
Moksha wrote:
Of course Mitch did. He's part of the deep state as well. Why do you think Democrats never question how much money he's been making from China along with his family ties to the CCP.
Why do you never question the money Trump and his family has been getting from China?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Moksha wrote:
Other members of the deep state, by extension:

Thom Tillis, Republican Senator of North Carolina
Kevin Cramer, junior Republican Senator of North Dakota
Mitt Romney (from RINO to deep state in the twinkling of an eye)
Mike Rounds, Republican Senator of South Dakota
Lindsey Graham (lol... deep state now, apparently)
Thomas Manger, former Police Chief of Montgomery County, and current Police Chief of the US Capitol Police. Back the blue... except those that don't bow to Fox. Then, obviously deep state.
Last edited by Doctor Steuss on Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax, still no Epps video link, of him making people storm the Capitol?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Moksha wrote:
And people wonder how political parties and countries descend into fascism. Good, Lord.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:25 pm
ajax18 wrote:

And people wonder how political parties and countries descend into fascism. Good, Lord.

- Doc

I used to wonder that. Really. But after watching how deluded folks have become and acted in service to Trump, I no longer wonder.

And of all people … the very example of entrenched power and cronyism, with a proven record of screwing over average folks, repeatedly … this is the guy that ‘populists’ revere. It’s amazing.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Moksha wrote:
Keep in mind that the "family ties" Ajax is ranting about are Trump's hand-picked Secretary of Transportation. And what is her family's business: shipping. But somehow he always leaves that part out.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Moksha wrote:
You can justify anything. I wish more Republicans would address this issue, but there are only a handful of honest ones left and they are silent.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

The most clever response I've seen to Tucker's attempt to gaslight America was by Josh Marshall, who posted a clip from the Zaprurder film, cutting it off just before Kennedy is shot, with the title "The footage the government doesn't want you to see." What was even better was the scores of comments from the MAGA troll army who didn't get the joke at all.

The most brutal response I've seen so far is, to no one's surprise, Steven Colbert's. Here's last night's opening monologue: https://youtu.be/6cBNXGryZww

Meanwhile, the clearly unhinged Carlson tells his views to keep lists of the people that criticize him. The guy's too lazy to write down his own enemies list.

The Tucker was somehow able to salvage his career after being eviscerated on camera by John Steward is conclusive proof that there is no god.

Satan, however, might be real.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.