doubtingthomas’s topics MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: "How 'ghosting' is linked to mental health" - Washington Post

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:41 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:41 pm

But one thing you keep ignoring is the 45% who said they ghosted for safety reasons. Talk to women about their experiences with guys who won't take no for an answer when they try to end a relationship. I've heard enough of these experiences (including a co-worker who had his wife and step-child murdered by her ex-husband, to make it perfectly understandable why a woman would ghost a man who sets off her "creepy" alarm.
And I bet you haven't heard about bad experiences that men have had. Why? Because most men take the L.
Most men implies more than 50%. Do you have documentation for that?
45% of women say they ghost for safety reasons, but that may not be the case at all.
So, you sre the one who presented that statistic, but you don't believe it.

Do you realize that when you assert statistics about men with no support, while doubting your own supported statistics about women, you are sending a very, very clear message about your bias? Not that you haven't been very clear already, but you have been sharing your bigotry here for such a long time that it seemed appropriate to, once again, state the obvious.
Gadianton
God

Re: (Megathread) PhD Researcher: Women are way pickier these days, Red Pill is right about some things

Post by Gadianton »

I take the L all the time, the point of my posts is to point out the hypocrisy. People are only concerned about the mental health of women, not men.
That's ridiculous. I'm not on the "woman's side" in relationships. I think that people in general are their own worst enemies, I don't think biology morphs into human culture very well, and I certainly don't think any women deservers a "great guy" anymore than any guy deserves a "great girl". I do think that men on average are slightly more evil than women, but if it ever happens that women take over the power rolls of the world as red-pillers fear, that would probably change. I think women and men tend to abuse power differently, but that may also be flexible and go in a different direction if the world changes.

If a women were to come to the forum making the equivalent cry-baby disingenuous arguments you are against men, I would have the same lack of sympathy and respond just as coldly, except that there are mostly men posting here so I'd hold back because of that, but if I were on another forum with mainly women and a women came on complaining like you do but against men, she would get the same "talk to the hand" treatment from me that you are.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: (Megathread) PhD Researcher: Women are way pickier these days, Red Pill is right about some things

Post by doubtingthomas »

Gadianton wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:23 pm
If a women were to come to the forum making the equivalent cry-baby disingenuous arguments you are against men
It's very clear you didn't understand anything I said. I understand nobody cares about heterosexual men and I am not asking you to care. It's clear nobody wants to understand what I am saying.

So, here are my arguments.

#1 There's a growing number of single childless women over 40. The number of happy middle class families is rapidly decreasing.

#2. Low birth rate. We don't know the possible benefits or consequences of that.

#3 Childhood diabetes is increasing

#4. There's a correlation between long-term loneliness and misogyny.

One more thing, there's no need to talk about the problems that women are facing. Why? Because everyone always knows and the media talks about them every single day.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:58 am
Do you realize that when you assert statistics about men with no support
How ironic. LOl you are the most biased person here.

I based my opinion on my personal experience and the experience of others.

1. Women aren't afraid of me. It's doubtful that most women are afraid of most men.

2. A lot women do ghost you to make you feel bad. You can ask your male "students' if you don't believe me.

3. I take the L all the same. A lot of the guys I know also take the L.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:40 pm
Exactly.
How come you never challenge the bad science of others? You always challenge the things I say.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doubtingthomas
God

I fear for my life! Here's proof.

Post by doubtingthomas »

I am honestly afraid of being randomly attacked by a stranger. Why? Because there's an increasing number of young men who get rejected by society. Society isn't friendly to guys who are socially awkward. Rejected people are more likely to become violent.

It's sad that many on the left don't care about the well-being of young men. As Vaush pointed out, many on the left hate men.

Here is a study that point out the correlation between long-term loneliness and violent behavior. Here's the proof:

"If you can't join them, beat them"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11761307/
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Violent Misogynistic Extremism in the Skin of “Lonely, Single Men”
by MERCY FERRARS

A RECENT TREND on Tik­Tok is the rise of the “lone­ly, sin­gle man” arche­type, who skill­ful­ly clothes his misog­y­ny and hate for women in what he per­ceives as an exter­nal­ly imposed and per­pet­u­at­ed lone­li­ness. He suf­fers from a lack of sub­mis­sive women in the dat­ing pool who match out­dat­ed, if not out­right medieval, per­cep­tions of gen­der roles. He dis­likes every­thing about mod­ern women that he can pos­si­bly think of...

His nat­ur­al ene­mies are “alpha women,” women who are loud, out­spo­ken and con­fi­dent...

And con­sid­er­ing how much he dis­likes women, he spends a for­mi­da­ble amount of time being all up in their busi­ness...

https://ferrarsundfields.de/2022/09/04/ ... e-men/amp/
Sound familiar?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: I fear for my life! Here's proof.

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Did you read actual study?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

He suf­fers from a lack of sub­mis­sive women

https://ferrarsundfields.de/2022/09/04/ ... e-men/amp/

:lol: Get help!

Nobody here wants submissive women. You have serious comprehension problems.
His nat­ur­al ene­mies are “alpha women,”
Sound familiar?

I knew you were part of the Female Dating Strategy!

[DT, please accurately identify the source of quoted material. Marcus was not the author of either quote that you attributed to him. Marcus's post clearly identified the author as "Mercy Ferrars." Please edit this post to accurate reflect the author of the quoted material. Thanks, RI.

ETA: Edited to remove inaccurate citation]
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: I fear for my life! Here's proof.

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:27 pm
Did you read actual study?
Yes. A "friend" read the study too. Did you read the study?