doubtingthomas’s topics MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: People who get easily offended

Post by Res Ipsa »

DT, you started a new mega thread yesterday and, at your request, I combined all the threads you've recently started on the general topic of mating and dating habits of young women. This thread reads like a continuation of that topic, combined with personal grievances over the fact that people disagreed with you in that thread. Please do not start new threads that are related to or are continuations of issues discussed in your mega thread.

Thanks.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:31 pm

I haven't been following the other subforums but I quickly gathered that you have a somewhat redpill/MGTOW way of viewing women that may have caused people to react negatively to what you shared.
That's what others are falsely accusing me of. It's straight-up defamation, all because some people don't like science.

I just want to make it very clear
1. I don't agree with the redpill/MGTOW movement.

2. I don't see women as bad people, I think women tend to be better than men.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 pm

If only ex-Mormons would allow a research paper on Chinese women, and its contribution towards understanding the variation in preponderance of GDM associated with racial origin, to help them stop caring about their feelings.

Hope springs eternal.
You forgot the Norwegian study. Some medical organizations in the US recommend the same thing.

The point of this thread is that some people care more about their feelings. Nobody wants to be wrong about their ideology.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:43 pm
doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:28 pm
...and I will never again create another thread about these topics. I'll stop...
Looking forward to it.
Also looking forward to when this thread is combined into DT's megathread.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:04 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 pm

If only ex-Mormons would allow a research paper on Chinese women, and its contribution towards understanding the variation in preponderance of GDM associated with racial origin, to help them stop caring about their feelings.

Hope springs eternal.
You forgot the Norwegian study. Some medical organizations in the US recommend the same thing.

The point of this thread is that some people care more about their feelings. Nobody wants to be wrong about their ideology.
If only ex-Mormons would allow a literature review showing a high risk of GDM amongst those of non-European ethnicity to help them stop caring about their feelings.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:57 pm
drumdude wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:31 pm

I haven't been following the other subforums but I quickly gathered that you have a somewhat redpill/MGTOW way of viewing women that may have caused people to react negatively to what you shared.
That's what others are falsely accusing me of. It's straight-up defamation, all because some people don't like science.
Alternatively, your posting about attraction towards underaged girls informs how folks read your posting about supposed concern over diabetes risk increasing with the age of the mother.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: (Megathread) PhD Researcher: Women are way pickier these days, Red Pill is right about some things

Post by Dr. Shades »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:14 am
Done. No more.
See you tomorrow.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:53 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:45 pm

Alternatively, your posting about attraction towards underaged girls
That's not true. I simply suggested that men in their early 20s should talk to 18-year-olds....
No, you've been far more specific.
doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:56 pm

And why doesn't society allow young men in their early 20s to talk to younger women?
doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:04 am
.. Less men are going to be lonely when young men in their early 20s are allowed to talk to younger women...
doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:18 pm
... Why doesn't society allow young men in their early 20s to talk to younger women?
doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:49 pm
..Society not allowing men in their early 20s to talk to younger women does increase loneliness...
:roll: Just four examples out of many. Women are not things. Suggesting that society should "allow" you to use them for your purposes is disgusting and sexist.

Seriously, mods, time to combine this w the megathread.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:13 pm

:roll: Just four examples out of many.
You are very dishonest, I have clarified on many occations, for example
doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:39 pm
In the US, the law does allow young men in their early 20s to talk to younger women, it's society that doesn't allow them.
I clarified on many occasions that I was talking about WOMEN, not children.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Obsession with youth and the desire to funnel women towards a certain category of man is a hallmark of the redpill cult.

It’s eerily similar to Mormon polygamy.