doubtingthomas’s topics MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: (Megathread) PhD Researcher: Women are way pickier these days, Red Pill is right about some things

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

This is why women ghost men, because they explain why the man’s behavior and character was awful this happens:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BestofRedditor ... over_milk/

The money shot:
Hi, it's me again and today I'm going to give you all some bad news.

In my last update, I told you all about travelling to my beach house in Bahia and it saved my life. Here is awesome, I missed being sun kissed and having so much fun at the beach.

As I mentioned before, travelling to my family's beach house was what kept my life since my ex boyfriend wanted to fulfill his promises of bringing me home at whatever cost. Before leaving, I told the building administration that my ex is not allowed to enter the condominium since he's a threat.

This morning my parents received a call from the doorman saying they called the police because my ex boyfriend showed up and tried to find me. He was able to enter since I've forgot to delete his face ID, but fortunely this monster was stopped at the reception. At first, he tried to talk to the staff saying it was all a misunderstand and we're back together, but they asked for proof and this idiot couldn't even provide for it.

He became very violent and tried to attack the staff, so they called the police. When they started searching him and his bag, it was found a pair of knives, gloves and plastic bags. Now he's in the preventive detention.

I am still shaken up at the possibility of me being murdered by him, so this will be my final update since we will be suing him. The fact that it was all caused by milk is really chocking because it made me see that the man I almost married is a monster.

Thank you all for the support and advices, I don't know why but my comments aren't showing up but I want to say I'm really grateful for everything.

EDIT: To those who are harassing me at my DMs demanding proof, I have only a thing to say: I don't care what you think. For the sake of my privacy, there won't be any information about the condo, the CCTV footage, nothing. This is confidential information.

I am a victim, stop harassing me for "proof". I think the only way for you all to believe is if I have been really murdered and have my face at the news.

Please stop and leave me alone.
Crazy. If a woman stops talking to you just take the L, gain some introspection, and move on.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: (Megathread) PhD Researcher: Women are way pickier these days, Red Pill is right about some things

Post by Dr. Shades »

Another thing to consider about ghosting is the fact that the woman most likely has multiple suitors competing for her time. There most likely aren't enough hours in the day for her to sit down with each one of them and explain in detail why she doesn't wish to pursue a relationship with them any further, especially when you consider her having to fend off the inevitable "But, but, but . . ."s.

Respect their time, doubtingthomas. It's okay to be ghosted. It saves you time, too.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:18 pm

Crazy. If a woman stops talking to you just take the L, gain some introspection, and move on.

- Doc
I take the L all the time, the point of my posts is to point out the hypocrisy. People are only concerned about the mental health of women, not men.
Everyone here is going to ignore this

"Long-term effects for “ghostees” centered around feelings of mistrust that developed over time, in some cases spilling over to future relationships. "
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... f-ghosting
Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:19 am
There most likely aren't enough hours in the day for her to sit down with each one of them
Jesus Christ Shades! Do you think I am an idiot?

These days, a lot of women use you for attention and validation. About 1 in three women admitted to Foodie calls. If women have time for attention and validation, they should have the time for a final goodbye.

We all agree that a lot of people in the world are buttholes. We also agree that women tend to be better than men, but we shouldn't ignore the fact that some women are buttholes.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Re: "How 'ghosting' is linked to mental health" - Washington Post

Post by doubtingthomas »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:41 pm

Interesting choice of words: "the ghosting game." The author who wrote about her study gave no indication that anyone was playing "ghosting" as a game.
True. However, according to some "friends" and my personal experience, a lot of women use you for attention and validation. About one in three women admitted to foodie calls. Just like some men use women, some women use men.

Some women have long conversations with you, make you waste your time (and money if you take them on a date), and stop responding to you without explanation.
Res Ipsa wrote:
I think you're conflating two very different uses of "ghosting." The article is about ending some kind of extended online conversation or relationship by simply not talking anymore. And, as the article says, it could have unhealthy consequences for the both the ghostor and the ghostee.

Using ghost to manipulate another person in a relationship is, like PUA culture itself, toxic as hell. Borrowing a point repeatedly made by Marcus, PUA treats women as objects rather than adults who are fully capable of making their own decisions about relationships.
Exactly! Some women use you for an extended period of time.

Jesus! That's Red Pill PUA. I don't follow or agree with the Red Pill for the 1,000th time.

Not all PUAs are manipulative and toxic.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Not all Pick-up Artists are red-pillers. Some give valuable advice to young men.

Post by doubtingthomas »

There seems to be a stupid misconception that all Pickup artists are fraudsters or Red Pillers. That's not the case.

You guys are hurting young men by rejecting all pick-up artists. Can't this board get more extreme? Jesus Christ!

By the way, a progressive feminist has a newer video of why the Left is to blame for the Rise of Tate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ZjCj6GjUU

In summary, it's because the Left doesn't care about the struggles of Heterosexual, single men. If a man is single, it's all his fault, right?

The mods have no moral values if they throw this thread into the trash.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

DT, do not start new threads that are continuations of existing topics.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:15 am
DT, do not start new threads that are continuations of existing topics.
Fine, I guess disinformation is more valuable on this board.

As Vaush and other progressives point out, the Left doesn't care about the struggles of single, heterosexual men.

If you are not going to help young men, at least don't prevent others from helping them.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Res Ipsa wrote:
But one thing you keep ignoring is the 45% who said they ghosted for safety reasons. Talk to women about their experiences with guys who won't take no for an answer when they try to end a relationship. I've heard enough of these experiences (including a co-worker who had his wife and step-child murdered by her ex-husband, to make it perfectly understandable why a woman would ghost a man who sets off her "creepy" alarm.
And I bet you haven't heard about bad experiences that men have had. Why? Because most men take the L.

45% of women say they ghost for safety reasons, but that may not be the case at all.

People tend not to admit wrongdoings.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Res Ipsa wrote:
This sounds like fishing for an excuse to maintain your strong resentment of women who have rejected your romantic advances in the past.
I don't have a strong resentment, I am simply pointing out the double standard.

Women are allowed to have resentment towards the men who cat call them, but men are supposed to take the L when they get unhealthy ghosted. Got it!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.