Curtis Ingraham

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Curtis Ingraham

Post by Gunnar »

Laura Ingraham’s Brother REVEALS Horrifying Secrets about Sister

According to this 8 minute interview of Laura Ingraham's brother, their father was an outspoken Nazi sympathizer, an alcoholic and physical abuser of both wife and children, who successfully indoctrinated his daughter with extreme conservative and bigoted views. In her debates and interviews she doesn't listen to understand; she listens to attack. She has gone full Trumpian and cares much more about boosting her own fame and ratings than about what the actual truth is.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Some Schmo
God

Re: Curtis Ingraham

Post by Some Schmo »

I've always wondered who watches her. She's not easy to listen to or to look at.

I guess she's for people who want their BS straight from the horse's mouth.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:11 pm
I guess she's for people who want their BS straight from the horse's mouth.
I see what you did there.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:11 pm
I've always wondered who watches her. She's not easy to listen to or to look at.
Fascists are who listen to her. I think one of the characteristics of fascism is that it defines its enemies by immutable characteristics like racial superiority, and that victory over these enemies can only come through annihilation or total subjugation. It's an extermination ideology that establishes a hierarchy on those immutable traits. Ever wonder why Xanax wants war or secession? Welp. There you go.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.