Trump calls for Peace in Ukraine

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Trump calls for Peace in Ukraine

Post by ajax18 »

I'll always be grateful to DeSantis for keeping Florida working and from becoming a biomedical police state. Just 30,000 votes and Floridians could have been out of work for 2 or more years instead of 6 weeks. Now our home values have skyrocketed due to people fleeing blue states. I just pray they don't bring their failed political ideology with them. And it does tick me off when Trump attacks other conservatives. But this is why in my mind it must be Trump to bring this country back from ruin. And I think it's pretty fair to say after how the left treated a RINO like MItt Romney in the mainstream media, that deep state will undoubtedly hate DeathSantis and pursue similar tactics to overturn the election and stop his agenda if he were to be elected just as much or more than they would try to stifle Trump's agenda.

Trump Calls for ‘Peace Without Delay’ in Ukraine, Ending the ‘Entire Globalist Neo-Con Establishment’

Former President Donald Trump, who is running for re-election in 2024, on Thursday released a video statement calling for “peace without delay” in Ukraine and for ending the “entire globalist Neo-Con establishment.”

“Every day this proxy battle in Ukraine continues, we risk global war. We must be absolutely clear that our objective is to IMMEDIATELY have a total cessation of hostilities. All shooting has to stop. This is the central issue. We need PEACE without delay,” he said in the video, according to a transcript.

His remarks expanded on those he recently gave to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who posed six questions about Ukraine to the top declared and potential Republican 2024 presidential contenders.

In the video, Trump slammed President Joe Biden’s leadership, saying, “We have never been closer to World War III than we are today under Joe Biden.”

“A global conflict between nuclear-armed powers would mean death and destruction on a scale unmatched in human history. It would be nuclear Armageddon. NOTHING is more important than avoiding that nightmare. We will avoid it. But we need new leadership,” he said.

Trump also called for the dismantlement of the “entire globalist Neo-Con establishment that is perpetually dragging us into endless wars, pretending to fight for freedom and democracy abroad, while they turn us into a third-world country and a third-world dictatorship right here at home.”

“The State Department, the defense bureaucracy, the intelligence services, and all the rest need to be completely overhauled and reconstituted to fire the Deep Staters and put America First. We have to put America First,” he said.

Trump also called for “fundamentally reevaluating NATO’s purpose and NATO’s mission.”

He said, responding to some of the criticism of his recent Ukraine comments, that Russia is not the greatest threat to Western Civilization:

It’s probably, more than anything else, ourselves and some of the horrible, U.S.A. hating people that represent us. It’s the abolition of our national borders. It’s the failure to police our own cities. It’s the destruction of the rule of law from within. It’s the collapse of the nuclear family and fertility rates, like nobody can believe is happening. It’s the Marxists who would have us become a Godless nation worshipping at the altar of race, and gender, and environment. And it’s the globalist class that has made us totally dependent on China and other foreign countries that basically hate us.

He ended by calling for “evicting the sick and corrupt establishment.”

“These globalists want to squander all of America’s strength, blood and treasure, chasing monsters and phantoms overseas—while keeping us distracted from the havoc they’re creating right here at home. These forces are doing more damage to America than Russia and China could ever have dreamed. Evicting the sick and corrupt establishment is the monumental task for the next president. And I’m the only one who can do it. I’m the only one that can get the job done. I know exactly what has to be done,” he said.
Last edited by ajax18 on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Re: Tramp calls for Peace in Ukraine

Post by canpakes »

Was there a plan that he wanted to talk about?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:14 pm
I'll always be grateful to DeSantis for keeping Florida working and from becoming a biomedical police state.
That's a debunked lie.
Now our home values have skyrocketed due to people fleeing blue states.
You need to stay in your lane and stop speaking on issues you know nothing about. Roughly 30% of all real estate transactions in Texas were sales to corporations. They bought up properties like crazy causing low inventory for working Americans, hence the skyrocketing prices. Values skyrocketed over the past couple of years mainly for that reason alone. Has nothing to do with people moving from state to state.
I just pray they don't bring their failed political ideology with them.
You mean the political ideology that had blue states accounting for the bulk of the US economy while the red states have to keep smooching off of the Blue state's tax money? Florida's economy is driven by tourism because it has Disney and more beaches than any other state. It is all about geography, and nothing to do with Republicans running it. It was true back when Democrats ran it as well. Same with Texas, being driven mostly by oil. Just a luck of the draw about geography, nothing more. Aside from those two exceptions, what Red States are really flourishing economically?
But this is why in my mind it must be Trump to bring this country back from ruin.
Ruin? LOL.

You're such a hopeless fool.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

No one gives a crap what Trump says, he's a proven liar and an opportunist. Virtually everyone who worked for him on foreign affairs said he was a toddler, moron, fool, etc. He is a know nothing. He only cares about pandering to his puppet master Putin.

This is like writing an article about what Bozo the Clown thinks should be done in Ukraine.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

"Tramp calls for Peace in Ukraine" -- Best thread title ever!
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:47 pm
"Tramp calls for Peace in Ukraine" -- Best thread title ever!
Would that be the one of Lady and the Tramp fame?

I can see puppies trying to keep the peace.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:41 pm
No one gives a crap what Trump says, he's a proven liar and an opportunist. Virtually everyone who worked for him on foreign affairs said he was a toddler, moron, fool, etc. He is a know nothing. He only cares about pandering to his puppet master Putin.

This is like writing an article about what Bozo the Clown thinks should be done in Ukraine.
Do you have a preference between Trump and DeSantis? Which is worse in your mind.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:07 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:41 pm

Do you have a preference between Trump and DeSantis? Which is worse in your mind.
Trump is far worse. Trump is a proven rapist, a compulsive liar, a criminal, an abject moron, a racist, and a domestic terrorist who hates the rule of law. DeSantis is just a clown Trump wannabe.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Trump Calls for ‘Free Ponies’ for Everyone, Ending the ‘Entire Globalist Toy Establishment’

Former President Donald Trump, who is running for re-election in 2024, on Thursday released a video statement calling for “Free Ponies” for everyone within the United States, and for ending the “entire globalist toy establishment.”

“Every day that we go without adorable American ponies, we risk National disappointment. We must be absolutely clear that our objective is to IMMEDIATELY have a total flood of ponies. Fake ponies and riding horse toys must stop. This is the central issue. We need PONIES without delay,” he said in the video, according to a transcript.

His remarks expanded on those he recently gave to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who posed six questions about the adorable small horses to the top declared and potential Republican 2024 presidential contenders.

In the video, Trump slammed President Joe Biden’s leadership, saying, “We have never been closer to having no ponies than we are today under Joe Biden.”

“A global conflict between toy manufacturers would mean economic death and destruction on a scale unmatched in human history. It would be marketing Armageddon. NOTHING is more important than avoiding that nightmare. We will avoid it. But we need new livestock breeders,” he said.

Trump also called for the dismantlement of the “entire globalist toy manufacturing establishment that is perpetually dragging us into endless sales and Black Friday madness, pretending to fight for joy and happiness, while they turn us into a third-world country and morass of dollar stores right here at home.”

“The Toy Department, the foreign manufacturers, the gift-wrapping industry, and all the rest need to be completely overhauled and reconstituted to fire the Deep Staters and put American Ponies First. We have to put American Ponies First,” he said.

Trump also called for “fundamentally reevaluating Toys R Us’s purpose and mission.”

He said, responding to some of the criticism of his recent pony comments, that Russia is not the greatest threat to Western Civilization:

“It’s probably, more than anything else, ourselves and some of the horrible, U.S.A. hating people that import toys to us. It’s the abolition of our beautiful stables. It’s the failure to police our own barns. It’s the destruction of the equestrian industry from within. It’s the collapse of breeding and fertility rates, like nobody can believe is happening. It’s the city folks who would have us become a Ponyless nation worshipping at the altar of gay dolls and trans Transformers, and woke Cabbage Patch kids, and Commie Pokémon. And it’s the globalist Toy Cabal that has made us totally dependent on China and other foreign countries that basically hate us.”

He ended by calling for “evicting the sick and corrupt toy establishment.”

“These globalists want to squander all of America’s economic strength, blood and treasure, promoting and cross-marketing cartoons and anime from overseas—while keeping us distracted from the havoc they’re creating right here at home. These forces are doing more damage to America than Russia and China could ever have dreamed. Evicting the sick and corrupt toy establishment is the monumental task for the next president. And I’m the only one who can do it. I’m the only one that can get the job done. I know exactly what has to be done,” he said.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:29 pm
Was there a plan that he wanted to talk about?
The plan is the same as it's always been, give Master Putin whatever he wants.